Hip-Hop & Rap ARE NOT THE SAME THING!!!!!!!

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
stefanwzyga said:
I thought it did, in 1985.

LL Cool J is trying to keep it going with the crap championships he hosts every year. Then you have Marques Houston and Omarian making a shit film I wasted an hour watching. Still it did have 2 nice girlies in it.

Shot 21

The Almighty Nasquad said:
You're 16 and you don't know what you're talking about. The only reason why you're listening to rap is because of 1999-2003.
You're a dumb fuck and dont know what youre talking about. The age doesnt mean shit as to whether what you know. A 16 year old rap fan can know much more than some 31 year old. It depends how much youre into it.

Advocate said:
i disagree.

hiphop is music too. hiphop is music you can dance to, while rap is more about listening, appreciating, bumping, whatever.

god this shits me to tears....i tried explaining the difference between hiphop and rap to my friend...and he came out with the same made up shit as you just did.....i have a question, WHERE DO YOU PEOPLE COME UP WITH THIS SHIT?!?!?!?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.