hip hop needs Suge Knight!!!!!

IMMORTALIZED OUTLAW said:
ok ok.......Suge got some problems but i like how he alwayz clowning dre
whats there to like

other then suge is like a fat fuken fly that's itching dre's ass for life, coz suge aint a part of the aftermath, his with a used to be good record label who now gets rich of pacs music, and releasin greatest hits after greatest hits, oh and i think his got dre's and snoop's songs on those compo's

Kareem

Exodus said:
Death Row has how many artists now? 3?

Kurupt - i like him, he's right
Gail Gotti - wack,wack, wack
Eastwood - he's ok........

so anyone out there that still thinks DR is a good label at this time, need to learn what the fuck "good" means, 3 rappers, not even that great rappers aint great

nope the lable has a couple more. damn maybe i was wrong! haha

1. Kurupt

2. Peatey Pablo

3.Eastwood

Gail Gotti insnt signed anway yeah DR sucks now i wont deny that but i love when people say "fuck Suge he never did shit" really? i know there has been a post before about Hip Hop without Suge Knight now regaurdless if your a fan of Dre, Em or whoever on aftermath be real about it, like j-Flezz said "if it wasnt fa Suge Knight you'd still be working for Tomica Wright" thats truth sure Suges methods are fucked up an cost him his lable but had the man not strong armed Eazy an Jerry Heller into releasing Dre, Michel'le an DOC from their ruthless contracts we all know where Dre would be right now , in court trying fighting Tomica Wright for release from the lable shit it took Bone how many years???????????? With out Suge Dre would be stuck at ruthless, Snoop would probably be beack in prison, Pac mighta given up on music allthogather, DPG woulda never been heard of its a domino effect so sure ya dont have to like the man but his effect on hip hop has been significant give him his props where their due.

Hurts said:
I actually doubt suge is stupid...
Business-wise, Suge is smart but the way he tells the most blatant lies ever heard tells me he's dumb.

Examples.
'I got a videotape of J-Lo sucking dick'
or
'yeah I got shot in the head, bullet's lodged in my brain'
or how's about
'yeah 'Pac was talking to me. Didn't give a fuck about being shot, completely forgot about his mother & Kidada, but he kept telling me that he loved me....'

The guy who took Suge's money is the dumbass in this situation, not Suge. But I'd say the hip-hop world needs Suge, cuz he brings up controversy and nothing great has happened in a long time without him. Well, the Pac thing pisses me off, but he will individually fuck people's careers who sign with him. So it's kind of good and bad

Silleone said:
dre has an order of protection from suge?, thats fucking hilarious, in his last vid he was bragging about how gangsta he was, how he would smack niggaz up, lol hahahahahah, an order of protection, its ok if your a regular guy but when your bragging about how gangsta u are and at the same time u got an order of protection its fucking funny, hahah, doesnt all of the aftermath camp have an order of protection against someone.
yeh i think its on www.sohh.com

aban said:
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA Suge aint no fuckin pussy if he wanted to kill TUPAC SHAKUR he would've, but there homeboys and look at you fuckin stans who say suges a pussy yet gay ass dre has a restraining order against him...LMAO

“One thing about me, if I do something wrong, I claim it, I’m not no snitch, I’m not no rat, I’m not the kind of guy who just wants to start stuff.” going in my sig, oh JASON G 718 fuck you fuckin stan I cant wait until you blow up so the WHOLE fuckin world can laugh at you and then you'll get shot up by crips

Thug life bitch, all hail black jesuz, OUTLAW for life

i agree with everything you said

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.