Hip-hop heads: how do you feel about reggaeton?

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
It's not something you listen to when your at home chilling out, it's stickly club music, but even at the club when they play it over and over again you get fed up and try to drink enough so you lose your ability to hear.

As a general what do I feel about Raggeaton? I dislike it. To me, it's just mainstream hispanic rap music.

Im sorry but reggaetone & raggae/dancehall arent the same. Some peopkle dont seem to know that.

That bein said, I like it cuz i can understand what theyre sayin (kinda) & most of the women I mess w/ are hispanic/latin so I hear it all the time

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
I'm not a fan.

When I was in Miami it got played a lot in the clubs. After I'd got hammered I started to find myself liking it more. And after I was well hammered I became a fan and I was ripping up the dance floor.

But without alcohol. No, not liking any of it.

It's all I hear down here, I can
t date a female (most would be hispanic) without hearing that shit. I'm Puerto Rican and I still can't stand it, but I have to grow a tolerance to it since it's everywhere.

What your opinion Roaches?

Spanish Dancehall thats what it is. Im hispanic (Puerto Rican mixed with Mexican) and from a lyrics standpoint, they need to step up their game big time.

LAZARU$ said:
i think it's a fade that has faded away from the public really quick

Daddy Yankee went platinum & got a big deal w/ interscope as a result. It hasnt faded away from the public. In D.C. a rock station got kicked off the dial so a reggaetone station could take their place.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.