hip hop bad boys

what makes game and 50 bad boys? cuz they got shot up??

i understand why Pac is in there, Snoop was on a murder trial, right?, so that sort of makes him a bad boy yeah?

Biggie was on Bad Boy, so hes up there, i bet Puffy was in 6-10.

but what bout C-Murder, thats a bad boy, shooting a kid.

Then u got C-Bo, allways back and forth in jail on gun charges and shit like that.

why are people hating on 50, he did way more dirt than pac, if anything, he should be there, pac is up there becuz of his image, i mean how many bad things did he do, shot cops(in self defence)rape(he didnt commit)puncning orlando(with like 10 dudes with him)snoop, what has he ever done but suck, game, i dont no much bout him but all thats "hard" bout him is his image, tattoos, bullet wounds(but so what, go to africa, 11 year olds have those)hes from compton(so are are alot of people)biggie(hung with bad dudes around the block(so....)assosited with killers(so are john gottis gay grand children)

its all popularity

the real bad boy rappers are not in the mainstream becuz they dont know how to seperate business, this is why there not on mtv and are blackballd.

Bank Robber said:
was Game even from the broke side of compton? when i look at him I see someone who was probably from the burbs trying to be a "gangsta"
lol

Kinda like sean paul but i dont see them dancehall cats hating on him like us rap fans do..the hate of rapfans is amazing and it emberrasses me too lol

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online