Hi, I'm newbie here

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
As you can see, Masta is one of the board perverts and in the dictionary, next to the definition of pervert you have a picture of him winking. :)

Shadows

Welcome to the board.

*LOL @ flipmo dissing SiGh and Masta already*

Bookmarking this site is a good thing, otherwise u will forget and not come back. Keep on postin! :D

Ristol

New York's Ambassador
All new members are of course welcome here. We love to make chit-chat, and Tupac rarely has anything to do with the most interesting posts on the board. I used to come here all the time, but now I only come from time to time. I'm married with kids now so I feel stupid being on an internet message board. But I tell ya, if I have to pick one, it's this one. You have to sift through the idiots on the board to find the good folks. Start with Jokerman, I say, move on to Flipmo--they're both great--and you can start to understand what's good and what's bad. Thanks for joining, we all want more quality people to join.

I was registered at your forum. I have printed the test message. Do not delete, please.
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the warm/scary welcome,I'm really looking forward to talk about anything and everything horror related.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online