Here We Go Again..50/Game Beef Pops Off Yet Again

I think Game is just ungrateful, think about it; he would've been dropped along with Brooklyn, Joe Beast & Hittman and not have had an album or a career. 50 took the nigga under his wing and put him in GUnit, but then he goes against 50 by sayin that he would work with people 50's got a problem. Some of you may say that Game is just being his own person, but naw, fuck that - thats being downright disloyal. Now, Game is really full of himself - he's talkin about he's gonna be ruinin careers, but he ain't got it like that. But shit, Game's own his career was almost ruined with that "Change of Heart" shit. And I never believed the stripper rumors about him, but there are people still wondering about that. He should think about that before calling somebody a "rat".

Crunkadelic said:
I think Game is just ungrateful, think about it; he would've been dropped along with Brooklyn, Joe Beast & Hittman and not have had an album or a career. 50 took the nigga under his wing and put him in GUnit, but then he goes against 50 by sayin that he would work with people 50's got a problem. Some of you may say that Game is just being his own person, but naw, fuck that - thats being downright disloyal. Now, Game is really full of himself - he's talkin about he's gonna be ruinin careers, but he ain't got it like that. But shit, Game's own his career was almost ruined with that "Change of Heart" shit. And I never believed the stripper rumors about him, but there are people still wondering about that. He should think about that before calling somebody a "rat".
thats right :thumb:

all people that are saying game is so sweet. you all know that 50 cent wrote most of the chorus's on game's album. Personally i hate 50 cent but atleast game should give him some credit.

Crunkadelic said:
i agree

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.