Here We Go Again..50/Game Beef Pops Off Yet Again

Game Ends 50 Cent Truce With Verbal Attacks At Summer Jam

Game's set will be most discussed, but Jay-Z appearance was the show's high point.

To say the truce between the Game and 50 Cent came to a screeching halt Sunday night would be an understatement. Think more along the lines of a major derailment, much like the big scene in "Speed," when the subway train carrying Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock crashes through the pavement and lands above ground.

For weeks there had been rumors that Game was making unfavorable remarks about 50 and the G-Unit while performing on the How the West Was One Tour. It was fodder for Internet message boards and made radio gossip reports, but the rumblings never materialized into anything substantial. G-Unit members haven't exactly given props to Game in some of their recent interviews either, but everything had been relatively calm.

During Summer Jam, the New York tri-state area's biggest hip-hop concert of the year, the Game's frustrations boiled over while onstage in New Jersey's Giants Stadium, and he took several verbal shots at the G-Unit. The rapper also had people dressed up in a gorilla suit and a rat costume — representing 50's alleged snitching — both wearing G-Unit T-shirts and getting beaten in a mocking manner by Game's clique.

From the onset of Game's set, the Compton, California, native let it be known he would not be in Jersey with his "tail between his legs" backing down from his problems with 50. He performed "Hate It or Love It," rapping 50's verse as well his own, switching up a line here and there to relay anti-G-Unit sentiment, such as "I ain't f---ing with five-0/ It's all starting to make sense."

Later Game introduced a new slogan, "G-G-G-U-Not!"

There was a slight undercurrent of booing when Game voiced his feelings towards the G-Unit, and that's when Dr. Dre's protégé really expressed himself.

Game explained that he had love for New York, but he was kicked out of the G-Unit because "they were hating." He said the crowd shouldn't hate him because he hates 50. Game even yelled "F--- 50" while holding his son in his arms before performing "Dreams."

The crowd started to warm up to Game more and more as he continued to use his platform to try and humiliate his former business associates. The lanky MC even threw a G-Unit chain he once wore proudly into the audience like it nothing more than a used tissue going into a garbage can.

"I don't follow suit like f----t ass Yayo," Game roared. He later threatened to "knock out" Tony Yayo and Lloyd Banks.

It became evident that Game's set was more therapy than performance — and that he had been waiting to get a lot off of his chest. Game even started to detail the infamous night at Hot 97's station, when a member of his crew was shot, accusing 50 of being scared to come outside and saying the G-Unit general was rushed out of the back of the building.

The tirade ended, ironically, with Game performing the song he and 50 made famous, "This Is How We Do." Before going into the verses, Game had more unfavorable words for the entire crew: "50 Cent can suck my ... / Tony Yayo can suck my ... /G-Unit can suck my ..."

Game's performance will undoubtedly be the one most talked about for the weeks to come.

Courtesy Of MTV News

I like Game myself, so I kinda wanna see what develops out of all of this, and see if either side releases any decent diss tracks..

i wonder how dre is feelin about all this? is his empire about to crumble? If em works with game wouldnt 50 get mad at em for working with game when thats why he got mad at game for saying he'd work with the people 50 hates? maybe the detox album will be the end of aftermath......who knows....

DPG iz all I C said:
Why didnt they discuss Hovas performance after saying it was the high point ?

fucking idiots.
lol

"G-G-G-U-Not!" Danm could this be another East Vs West? Lets hope so ... i mean hope not , hip hop should be positive :rolleyes:

Breaking News: the Game signs with Deathrow.

Suge Knight is elated. "I can't wait for the Game to bring back the real gangsta hip hop. Death Row is back."

sigh.

j/k.

xxx

i couldnt care less anymore. The beefs are all publicity. A week from now they will probably make up. I dont understand why everyone cares so much. They both suck.

I saw the funny pics of Game and his crew fake-beating up a "rat" onstage on allhiphop.com.

Ironically, I recall Game sayin that if Ja would've kept his mouth shut (about 50) he'd still be around. Guess he had another change of heart. He's dissin 50 at concerts while still performing songs that 50 either appeared on or wrote the hooks to. Some of the concert goers have even said that Game wears still GUnit sneakers onstage - alot of contradictions. Game is just clowning his self, and he doesn't even know it. Game knows he fucked up.

Anway, I just heard Game finished a "300 Bars and Running" - cant wait to hear what all he has to say.

Man this shit is lame. 50 is too damn cocky and im glad game is showing him whats up. At the Phoenix stop for the snoop and game show, game dissed g unit, took out all g unit refrances in his songs, like in how we do he usually goes "Signed with g unit had niggaz like uh" but at the shoiw he goes "Got kicked outta g unit, had the hood like huh" and the backdrop behind game had g unit spray painted in white, and crossed out in red

i think game just drank too much...honestly someone told me that he killed to bottles of liquior......and if thats not the case then game is a pussy cause he saw 50 at the video shoot of dreams and acting like they were all cool and shit...but then again dre was there....I dunno W00p w00p there isss

2pacnacho said:
Breaking News: the Game signs with Deathrow.

Suge Knight is elated. "I can't wait for the Game to bring back the real gangsta hip hop. Death Row is back."

sigh.

j/k.[/QUOTE

Is that the truth or a joke?

Last time I heard 50 talkin about the Game, he said Game was still his artists and under him. So to all you saying that the Game is Aftermath/Interscope, he's still under G-Unit. When the Game's new video "Dreams", either starts or ends, look at the Info Biography-It'll say G-Unit/Aftermath/Interscope Records.

buckem85 said:
i think game just drank too much...honestly someone told me that he killed to bottles of liquior......and if thats not the case then game is a pussy cause he saw 50 at the video shoot of dreams and acting like they were all cool and shit...but then again dre was there....I dunno W00p w00p there isss
The video for "Dreams" was already completed by the time the "Hate It Or Love" video premiered. So it was done before Game got kicked out of GUnit.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.