Help With An Eminem Lyric

Upon listening to it again I've come to the conclusion that it's either "bitch your minds lost" or "bitch you're mild sauce". It sounds much more to me that he's saying "minds lost", as the final syallable seems to be "-ost" rather than "-auce".

Zero Cool said:
Upon listening to it again I've come to the conclusion that it's either "bitch your minds lost" or "bitch you're mild sauce". It sounds much more to me that he's saying "minds lost", as the final syallable seems to be "-ost" rather than "-auce".
I listened to that single bar today about 25 times and I have come to the conclusion that whoever said it's, "bitch, your mild sauce" is correct.

jason_g_718 said:
Dude, Hurts never makes sense about anything and he treats everything like a joke.

Fucker PM's me to tell me he's going to start ignoring me. :rolleyes:
LOL I was and if you read the title of my PM you would have known it was a copy of my post in a thread i 4got where it is located..but neway..

I make sense..lol...You don't have to diss me...I mean jason seriously youz the biggest joke in streethop... :rolleyes:

I don't treat everything like a joke..man it's just whenever i talk about hip hop you and some others shut the fuck up.....You know i have noticed I only talk about subjects with you that you like..somehow you never seem to care to talk about what I like...So how can you say I treat everything as a joke if you only look at the posts that I make about your fav rappers?...
You know maybe just maybe eh maybe you could check out some things that I like and than see if I still treat everything as a joke...

Fucking idiot wasnt it you who said DONT TALK ABOUT ME BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW ME...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.