Help With An Eminem Lyric

On the song "We Ain't" w/ Game...Which is the following correct lyric?

"You ain't 50 and you ain't Game/
You're lame, you're tame, bit your mouth off"

Or

You're lame, you're tame, bitch your minds lost"

Zero Cool said:
--------> "You ain't 50 and you ain't Game/You're lame, you're tame, bitch your minds lost"
When I first listened to the verse, I thought it was "bit your mouth off", which I actually think is a great fucking lyric, and if that's NOT what he said, I'ma use it myself, lol.

Then I went to AZ lyrics last night and it said "bitch your minds lost".

The two phrases sound so much alike if you say them fast that I couldn't figure which it is.

But, I'll believe ya, cuz I respect ya. ;) :thumb:

I'm going to use that "bit your mouth off" line for myself then. :D

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
Both of you are wrong.

You're lame, you're tame, bitch you're mild sauce"

Hence the next line, "You aint ready to make that flame switch"

S O F I S T I K said:
Both of you are wrong.

You're lame, you're tame, bitch you're mild sauce"

Hence the next line, "You aint ready to make that flame switch"
:confused: lol, As soon as Viva La Bam is over I gotta listen to that verse again and try to figure out which of you two are right.

I wondered what that "you ain't ready to make that flame switch" comment meant.

LOL, man...softstik...you didn't help me dogg, just added another possibility. Thanks a lot. :mad:

Nah...lol, just kidding, it's all good man. :p :thumb:

ThUg $TyLe said:
sounds like mild sauce to me
And see, to me it sounds like "bit your mouth off". You know, kinda like saying "you talk too much"? Or maybe it's like saying "you're mouth is writing checks your ass can't cash".

2Pax

jason_g_718 said:
With all due respect, what makes you so much more right than people who've said it's other things?

I guess I just gotta keep listening to it and figure it out myself.
8 outta 9 of the lyric sites I went on make me much more right.

2Pax said:
8 outta 9 of the lyric sites I went on make me much more right.
LMAO. Good answer. :p :thumb:

Damn, dogg. You went to nine fucking sites? LOL. You didn't have to put that much effort into it but it's appreciated.

Thanks, man. :thumb:

P.S. Just for the record, of the four possible choices that people thought it was, I think my thought of "bit your mouth off" was the best line. Matter of fact, I'm going to find a way to put it in my songs.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
Advocate said:
it rhymes, thats the only reason he said it
No.

"Bitch, you're mild sauce, you ain't ready to make that flame switch"

It's the perfect line. It makes complete sense. He's saying you're mild sauce, and you're not hot enough to make that flame switch, meaning become "hot sauce or "fire" at KFC, lol. So, he didn't say it just because it rhymes. The whole verse is classic, when it comes to the flow, rhyme pattern, and the lyrics themselves.

LOL this board is even more jokes than I thought..dude is really trying to figure out what Eminem is saying..Whatever happened to the days where we hip hop fans would write entire pages full and breakdown every single line...I know they still do it ova at sum canibus forum ( 4got the name of)

Alright i think the discussion is over.... however no offense jason but you flip-flop... like one person says its this lyrics and your like I RESPECT you so I believe YOU then a next person writes other lyrics and then your like I RESPECT YOU even MORE and so I BELIEVE YOU and then some dude goes to 9 sites then your like F**K the respects I BELIEVE YOU. sorrry if i sound like a prick but it annoyed me for some reason.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.