He officialy killed rap.

masta247

Staff member
does this look like me bobby?
I didn't compare him to Eminem.

I wrote that I started saying "it can't get worse" when Eminem's rap got wack. He was a good rapper, I liked him but somehow in 2004 or so he got wack. I love the marshall mathers lp, the slim shady lp and even the 8 mile soundtrack.
At that time I didn't even thought that in 4-5 years we'll have much much much wacker rap than that.

How someone like this can get a record deal and make big money is absolutely sickening.He hasn't got the slightest ounce of talent. Anyone who likes his music is simple.
Of course he has some talent, he produces all his own shit and he's mad creative.

Now, regardless of whether or not he has more talent THAN YOU, one thing's pretty clear - he's much closer to fulfilling his potential by sheer fact that he's out there producing more work and getting himself across to more people.

masta247

Staff member
Of course he has some talent, he produces all his own shit and he's mad creative.

Now, regardless of whether or not he has more talent THAN YOU, one thing's pretty clear - he's much closer to fulfilling his potential by sheer fact that he's out there producing more work and getting himself across to more people.
he produces his own shit using fucking FRUITY LOOPS!
Who can't do that? He's talentless, accept it.

_carmi

me, myself & us
how is this any diff then eminem. kinda sounds like eminem inspired him in this song...I get it, when they white...
I’m not a hater just b/c I dislike a famous person whom you like. And I never compared Eminem 2 this fucking joke. I do agree with what FroDawgg said. Bobby I’m letting you know now just so we can kill this. I believe and would argue this< Eminem worked hard to get to where he is at. But that doesn’t make him as memorable as REAL Hip Hop super stars, or suggest that he worked harder then any given one. Had Eminem been black, I can almost guarantee you wouldn’t fight for his status. And sorry but this actually sounds like a Eminem song. And too Prize or any other individual who uses the expression “are you on crack” everybody else stops saying that shit in the 90’s. You welcome to join us here in 2008 anytime...

bitch please... shut the fuck up.
i honestly dont think hes any worse than lil jon
whaaaaaaat? ooooookayyyyyyyy! yeeeeaaaaahhhh!

and yes it sounds like a lil jon track... but somehow souljah boy managed to make it even worse..

^^Did I offend you oh I'm sorry. Listen BITCH Eminem dont give 2 shits about you so stop puttin up for him. He cares so little about you that he can't even make a cd or go on tv to ENTERTAIN you. Stupid kids god damn STANS I cant stand yall fucking eminem cock suckers. Its cool if you want to respect a 35 year old man with all the opportunity in the world in the middle of his hand and decides to fart and burp and puke on a mic. PS How's a bitch gonna call me a bitch????

_carmi

me, myself & us
^^Did I offend you oh I'm sorry. Listen BITCH Eminem dont give 2 shits about you so stop puttin up for him. He cares so little about you that he can't even make a cd or go on tv to ENTERTAIN you. Stupid kids god damn STANS I cant stand yall fucking eminem cock suckers. Its cool if you want to respect a 35 year old man with all the opportunity in the world in the middle of his hand and decides to fart and burp and puke on a mic. PS How's a bitch gonna call me a bitch????
stop speaking nonsense.

protecting other members from nothing is real fucking cool. But if it was a member with a dick nobody would have said shit. and how can you delete my shit you got like 100 more posts then me?? AND Y'ALL JUST LOST ANOTHER MEMBER FUCK ALL Y'ALL.........................................................................................................

Bobby Sands

protecting other members from nothing is real fucking cool. But if it was a member with a dick nobody would have said shit. and how can you delete my shit you got like 100 more posts then me?? AND Y'ALL JUST LOST ANOTHER MEMBER FUCK ALL Y'ALL.........................................................................................................
What a loss:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.