Hated Albums That You Became To Love

Alot of Wu's albums......there was a time when I didnt really like east coast rap, but now the Wu are one of my all time favs.

Nas's albums - same thing as above.

OutKast - I didnt like them too much at first, besides a few songs on ATLiens, but they eventually grew on me and are now one of my all time favs. Aquemini is my fav album from them.

Will

dog pound 2002- played it once or twice n then never again liked about 2 songs but got playing it in the car a couple of months back, now it gets a lot of play n i bump almost the whole album n love nearly every song

when i first herd r u still down i wasnt feelin it 2 much

then i actually listened to it and i love the wohle album, prob the 1 of the if not the GOAT double album IMO

KO

When i first heard L2TG I hated it but its grew on me like hell now i love it

Illmatic...took me a few listens to realise its one of the most influential records in hiphop history..

its linx! said:
lol @ people not liking 36 Chambers and Illmatic. I mean, I know i'm a really big hip hop head, but I thought even other people would listen to these albums and just respond with a "whoa". :thumb:
I wasnt really that into rap music back then And i never heard anything like that, I owned a bunch of westcoast cd's. Plus I didnt have a good system so I couldnt really hear the basslines on the beats.

Cannibal Ox - The cold vein at first I was like what tha fuck type of non beat sounding type of shit!!!

then I heard it one night and it just fucking clicked one of my favorites now.

SCREAM PHOENIX!!!!!!!!!!

Think_ThuGLiFE said:
Ya the album is an incredibly album .. as the world turns,still i rise,killuminati, tear drops n closed caskets ,black jesus , letter 2 the prez,and high speed r some of 2pacs gretest songs... i wish they took out 1 outlaw verse out of each song ...lol

this album kind of reminds me of makaveli 7 day ...
Forgot The Good Die Young...thats some good shit.

Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z... but I didn't HATE it, just didn't like it very much when i first got it when i was like 11 years old... I don't understand how it would be possible to hate an album then all of a sudden like it.

Tribe Called Quest - The Low End Theory

totally was not feeling this when i gave it a first-listen through (could have been because i was in a raging mood)

i thouht everyone was nuts for liking it

but i kept it in my rotation and it grew on me and now i consider it on of my favorites

KO said:
When i first heard L2TG I hated it but its grew on me like hell now i love it

Illmatic...took me a few listens to realise its one of the most influential records in hiphop history..
lmao

i was lookin out for this post:p

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.