Hated Albums That You Became To Love

Lok

Some of my favorite albums ever were at one point or another in my "most hated" list...Am I the only one?
Im talking about albums that I HATED, yet for some reason kept on my HD; One day I would find my self either really bored or really open minded & give a few albums a re-listen. Most of them I would still find wack, yet once in a while I would slap my self for almost deleting one album or another.
Anyone feels me on this one?
Anyway, I guess this thread won't go no where, so just post albums you hated & learned to love (NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND!).

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
Resonnable Doubt - Jay-Z

I despise the mother fucker and his music, not because I'm following the bandwagon, it's because I never liked him, but over the years when it was first dropped and afterwards. I'd have to say it's awesome, lyrically and songwriting speaking.

2pac+outlawz- still i rise

when i 1st hurd it when i was a lil younger didnt really feel it. I only liked 2 songs , now it has some of my fav. songs on it.

Wu Tang-Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers)
I thought that cd was wack when i heard that cd when it came out. Then i finally listened to it again about 3 years ago and i started to love it.

That sircle of sin cd you posted :thumb: ive been bumping that alot since you posted it.

Think_ThuGLiFE said:
2pac+outlawz- still i rise

when i 1st hurd it when i was a lil younger didnt really feel it. I only liked 2 songs , now it has some of my fav. songs on it.
i agree...at first i didnt feel this album then i started listening to the lyrics and it grew on me....

Somebody wake me I'm dreamin, I started as a seed the semen
Swimmin upstream, planted in the womb while screamin
on the top, was my pops, my momma screamin stop
From a single drop, this is what they got
Not to disrespect my peoples but my poppa was a loser
Only plan he had for momma was to fuck her and abuse her...

that shit iz powerful....

sergio castro said:
i agree...at first i didnt feel this album then i started listening to the lyrics and it grew on me....

Somebody wake me I'm dreamin, I started as a seed the semen
Swimmin upstream, planted in the womb while screamin
on the top, was my pops, my momma screamin stop
From a single drop, this is what they got
Not to disrespect my peoples but my poppa was a loser
Only plan he had for momma was to fuck her and abuse her...

that shit iz powerful....
Ya the album is an incredibly album .. as the world turns,still i rise,killuminati, tear drops n closed caskets ,black jesus , letter 2 the prez,and high speed r some of 2pacs gretest songs... i wish they took out 1 outlaw verse out of each song ...lol

this album kind of reminds me of makaveli 7 day ...

linx

Staff member
lol @ people not liking 36 Chambers and Illmatic. I mean, I know i'm a really big hip hop head, but I thought even other people would listen to these albums and just respond with a "whoa". :thumb:

Lok

haunted said:
Wu Tang-Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers)
I thought that cd was wack when i heard that cd when it came out. Then i finally listened to it again about 3 years ago and i started to love it.

That sircle of sin cd you posted :thumb: ive been bumping that alot since you posted it.
lol you hated that SOS?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.