Has this board gone down hill or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Anyone who still believes 2pac is alive needs to sort their heads out.
You live in a fairy tale world with rumplestiltskin.

Pittsey said:
Anyone who still believes 2pac is alive needs to sort their heads out.
You live in a fairy tale world with rumplestiltskin.
you mean rumplestiltskin isnt real?!? damn, i have no reason to go on living now...

i have been at this board quite a long time & at one time i found this board very addictive and liked to post a few messages a day. But now i hardly ever post. Maybe due to the fact that there are boring,pointless topics posted everday or the immature losers who come to this board and say "fuck biggie" etc

Ketley4 said:
i have been at this board quite a long time & at one time i found this board very addictive and liked to post a few messages a day. But now i hardly ever post. Maybe due to the fact that there are boring,pointless topics posted everday or the immature losers who come to this board and say "fuck biggie" etc

Oh so i guess Makaveli, SImon and the rest of the deathrow camp, not to mention the little homies, and other westcoast ridahs is immature losers right?

Because i betcha, half these rappers and other people who was with Makaveli and still is with Makaveli that was riding with him before he left was saying fuck biggie. I betcha they still feel this way about half the people in the rap game, * i know i do, deep down*.....

SicC

Dying Breed
Staff member
he's dead why cant u live with that. seek counsling pm me i can recommend a good shrink for u head cases out there that think pac is alive.

pz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.