Has this board gone down hill or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use to post here alot, but after the getting rid of the alive/theory forum, i hardly post here anymore. Also, why do the admins still have the theory forum around if nobody can post in it, who the hell wants to read some archives lol. A tupac board without a theory forum is like having a body with no hands, or legs or eyes, it just dont sit right.

Also, everytime i ask a question, dante or someone else will close the topic, and i feel like thats not right. They wouldnt like it, if someone will get in thier face and close thier month if they said something someone didnt like. This seems to be the most strictest tupac board i ever ran across, people trip too much and bit** to much and get upset if brothers dont like what the next man said.

Anyway, just had to get this off my chest. I be around from time to time, but not alot, and besides i got my own 2pac section on my message board, which i plan on putting out soon, and people can say what they wanna say and ask what they want and i will never close any topic. I think its better to be nice to everyone and let everyone have a good time....

Peace.

no doubt i miss when ppl were rioting with antics but good ones at the time i was under another name and alot of good ppl were on but most left or don't come on anymore. still got some good ppl here but not what it was before.

a lot say they don't like it as mucg since the hacking.

Damn, the theory is gone lol. I still say without a theory forum on a 2pac forum, thats not a good idea. Even people who say pac is dead, wonder about things too, so you know.

Anyway, peace.

Dante

Meyer & Dante Best Friends4eva
it's 9 years later and 2pac is still alive?
you need to come to terms with the facts at some point.

Bare in mind people, i aint tying to disrespect anyone, i was just saying, without a 2pac theory forum on a pac board, seems a little bit strange. I like this board tho, and i will be around from time to time, i'm just saying, relax a little bit and let people do thier thing.

Yall stay up tho.

Ma-k'av-"eli said:
I use to post here alot, but after the getting rid of the alive/theory forum, i hardly post here anymore. Also, why do the admins still have the theory forum around if nobody can post in it, who the hell wants to read some archives lol.
who the hell wants to read some bullshit theory?
:rolleyes:

Let me the first one to say, if pac is dead, he went out dumb and he cause his own death.

But after thinking , i say , aint nobody got enough guts to try to ride on Makaveli, yet alone some young ass crip who name is baby lane. 3 hours later in las vegas? You got to be str up cold hearted to even bring a gat into vegas, yet alone try to ride on deathrow , outlawz ridahs....

Please.....

Makaveli is alive, and anderson was down with it, i betcha.

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
the denial forum was closed as a last effort attempt at increasing the intelligence of people on this forum

however, this thread indicates it may not have worked :(

Bank Robber said:
the denial forum was closed as a last effort attempt at increasing the intelligence of people on this forum

however, this thread indicates it may not have worked :(
sorry if my intelligence may not have met your standards if that was the case...

Swollen_Member

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
Dante said:
it's 9 years later and 2pac is still alive?
you need to come to terms with the facts at some point.
Yo it's still fun to theorize and shit about that stuff...especially after hittin' the bong. Knaw mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.