Has Snoop Fallen Off?

Has Snoop Dogg fallin off and sold out?

• Yes: Snoop sold out years ago

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No: Stop hatin', dude got talent and is makin' cash

• He did fall off, but I don't care, I still like him

• What's your definition of "selling out"?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
as far as usher plz dont mock him i like him :( i know its like the ultimate sin but still :(
Nah, dogg. I wasn't dissin' Usher, I like him. I was giving him props.

as for teaming up with JT ok personally I don't like the guy but just because he teams up with him doesnt make him less of an artist or anything its a collab and JT seems to me that nothing is wrong with that Timberland did one with him in "cry me a river" didn't make him a sell out. but thats just my opinion.
So...would you feel the same way if Snoop suddenly had JoJo in his video or some shit? Where do you draw the line? I mean, me personally, I had to admit Snoop was a sell out when I saw him in an AOL commercial. Then, it got worse when I saw a pic online like a couple years ago of him on the set of a Britney Spears video.

And I don't care who Timbaland has worked with. Everyone already knew he produced "Cry Me A River", but that doesn't make Snoop less of a sell out.

as far as the family man thing to be honest i never really believed all that he just is a boy trapped in a man's body he still has the punk kid in him with crippin and stuff thats just his "roots" i guess ressurfacing for a comeback :rolleyes:
The bottom line is, one way or another he's lying, and that's not cool.

I'm guessing he did all these changes for the sake of music to get many fans back and respect if they liked him oldschool he tried to keep it "gangster" if he wanted respect he tried to be a "good honest rapper trying to provide for his family" those things are more facades then anything.
You're proving more and more in your post that he's sold out. You be yourself, dont worry about what others think. Aint that why so many people have love for Pac? Because he didn't give a fuck what people thought of him. He was himself, no holds barred. If you were down, cool, if not, fuck you.

The dissing thing is to get more hype for him and try to get his music back up in multiple attempts though in my eyes he still is failing I think its a shame regardless its obvious he doesnt want his career to end but he should throw in the towel.
He should have thrown in the towel the second he signed to No Limit.

Commercials I think he's doing them mostly cause rappers are doing a lot of that now and its more publicity to get recongnized again more than anything. Not necessarily selling out to me.
To me, it's selling out.

sniper said:
dead man walkin......
Suge released that while Snoop was on No Limit. That was not released by Snoop and nowhere is that album ever listed as one of his.

It's considered an unofficial Snoop Dogg Death Row Release.

Suge put that out to piss Snoop off saying, "you may be gone, but I"m still making money off you".

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.