Hahah the games site hacked.

yea I was going on blackwallstreet just to see what all this commotion was about and wow there it is, that pic of 50 Cent. Damn man this is getting insane

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
^^^ You haters are fucking lame. Watch, if they squash it you'll be back on 50s dick. Take your shots while you can kiddies!

Lol @ Rukas comments. BTW I'm pretty sure 50 paid up some cats to hack Game's site. I can't believe they are so lame. Like Fatal once said to Daz in an interview: Go back to your computer, you lil Internet gangsta, go hide there. That was mad funny when I first heard this diss.

Peace

makaveli_411 said:
Lol @ Rukas comments. BTW I'm pretty sure 50 paid up some cats to hack Game's site. I can't believe they are so lame. Like Fatal once said to Daz in an interview: Go back to your computer, you lil Internet gangsta, go hide there. That was mad funny when I first heard this diss.

Peace
You're pretty sure, huh? So I assume you have some inside information? A credible source? Anything?

I gotta say - for someone who had their site hijacked, you have a good sense of humor about this situation. Laughing about it (even if it is a competing site) defeats your stance on the crackers that jacked your shit, no?

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
Rukas, please, refrain from falling on their level. I remember when I was ignorant as them about situations like this, a couple of years ago. It's not even worth it replying to their posts. Now, I just focus on the music, because that's what we all like anyways. I'm interested in all the music that Game, 50, Jada, and Fat Joe will make, because it might be good. The second you get caught up in stuff like this and start losing nerves over it, is when you lose.

By the way, put yourself on probation for your post. :)

no .... its true, he scolded those who did it to him but its funny for it to happen to someone else? nobody deserves to get fucked over like that.

saltynuts said:
50 Cent paying somebody to hack a website? hahahahaha, man... he's not 14 years old.

Why would 50 pay some1 to put his face on a women.... think about it .. and put his arm around banks .... There is no incentive for 50 to pay sum1 to make him into a girl and cuddling with banks. Makes 50 look more stupid then game.

S. Fourteen

Think_ThuGLiFE said:
Why would 50 pay some1 to put his face on a women.... think about it .. and put his arm around banks .... There is no incentive for 50 to pay sum1 to make him into a girl and cuddling with banks. Makes 50 look more stupid then game.
think about what?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.