Hahah the games site hacked.

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
man this is like throwing salt on the wounds.You know the traffic to his sight is going to be higher then usaul.Now they got to look at him on change of hearts.oh boy

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Critikal said:
I gotta say - for someone who had their site hijacked, you have a good sense of humor about this situation. Laughing about it (even if it is a competing site) defeats your stance on the crackers that jacked your shit, no?
I wasnt laughing at Game, I was laughing at kids online who decided to ride for their favorite rapper, like 50 actually cares that Games site got hacked.

saltynuts said:
omg! I didn't realize that shit til now... haha, they changed the pic... before it was a normal pic of 50 Cent and it said hacked by 50 Cent himself blah blah.
LOl glad u realized what i was tryin 2 say ...shyt

The whole game situation should be interesting.

I gotta question if i may....u guys think that 50 will sell more, after what happened with Hurricane Game..lol...seriously though....

i dont think 50 hacked his site, after them shooting his management's building, i think he would do more if he decides to get revenge.

Thinking in the long term...whats gonna happen to game? i don think Dre is gonna keep him cuz i think he'd side with 50 more then Game...besides, Game has dug up a hole, beef with yuk, jay, bleek, joe, remy martin, now 50...???

PACISMAKAVELI said:
I gotta question if i may....u guys think that 50 will sell more, after what happened with Hurricane Game..lol...seriously though....

i dont think 50 hacked his site, after them shooting his management's building, i think he would do more if he decides to get revenge.

Thinking in the long term...whats gonna happen to game? i don think Dre is gonna keep him cuz i think he'd side with 50 more then Game...besides, Game has dug up a hole, beef with yuk, jay, bleek, joe, remy martin, now 50...???
You are asking the wrong question..the question is will game sell enough to stay on aftermath? I don't think 50's sales will drop...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.