haha....New Hip Hop is like Old WWF

tamilflames said:
No actually your opinion isn't mature, someone mature is open minded and understands why certain things are certain ways, and doesn't get mad over something they can't control.

That right there makes you sound very cocky, had you actually taken your time to read and process everything I wrote you wouldn't have said such a stupid thing.

It's real whether you like it or not, people live those lives, I can't speak for G-Unit themselves, but street life is reality, and so is murder, and if you think it's stupid, well you're entitled to think what you want to think, but they have the right to speak about whatever they want.

I know because that's what mainstream rap is filled with, about 95% or so of the singles that come out are songs that are meant to be played in the club. I didn't say everyone, I said the people who buy into mainstream rap music, get the facts straight.

How am I blind and ignorant, if anything it's you who is ignorant. I never said I wanted to hear club songs, and I didn't say that I do listen to them, so don't put words in my mouth. You should learn how to have a debate. And I never said everyday life starts and ends with making moves in the club, that was referring to people dancing to mainstream rap. I'm pretty sure most people who actually go to clubs don't want to hear a song about Nelson Mandela or a baby on life support.

I disagree, lots of beefs go off wax, mainstream and underground. Members of the rappers' entourage are killed, some rappers have been killed, and people associated with them.

I never said mainstream rap's patterns aren't played out, I agree with at least those words.
well i'm glad we reached an understading....at least on some levels.......Like I understand that mainstream rap/hiphop is a hot commodity, and about makin' money, and the more generalized person you reach, you will be able to sell more units......from a business standpoint, I understand ur arguments and objections on what will SELL records and its tracks like that......but I'm sayin' as an artist i'm not really feelin' any of this shit that's bein' put out.....i'd rather listen to old shit, 'cuz that has more meaning and creativeness than anything out now.....

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.