haha....New Hip Hop is like Old WWF

Beef = Marketing and lots of muthaphuckin Money.... and these little kids r eatin' up all this shit wastin' ur parents money to hear G-Unit talk shit about how they have cars and mansions, weed + girls, and how ur broke and can't fuck with them.........Why the fuck don't they talk about Susie Marie Lopez, or Prescious Doe, or the baby in a Hawaii army base that was born and given Carbon Dioxide instead of oxygen for 42 minutes and left in a coma with a life expectancy of only about 40 years now.......Real fuckin' issues.........Today's rap is about 80% shit talkin'..............or maybe they can talk about that rapper Sicxx who was arrested along with his wife for pictures of them raping there 5 year old baby daughter........bring attention to issues no one talks about.......instead of "y'all niggaz know (what, what) you know what i'm about.....homie the Gunz come out" which most of the time they don't, they just stay under ur passenger seats and confenscated by the police when they pull u over for tinted windows.........

G-Unit sounds like an old WWF stable, like DX or the Corporation.....just stupid sensless shit ppl buy into

pdxmuthaphucka said:
Beef = Marketing and lots of muthaphuckin Money.... and these little kids r eatin' up all this shit wastin' ur parents money to hear G-Unit talk shit about how they have cars and mansions, weed + girls, and how ur broke and can't fuck with them.........Why the fuck don't they talk about Susie Marie Lopez, or Prescious Doe, or the baby in a Hawaii army base that was born and given Carbon Dioxide instead of oxygen for 42 minutes and left in a coma with a life expectancy of only about 40 years now.......Real fuckin' issues.........Today's rap is about 80% shit talkin'..............or maybe they can talk about that rapper Sicxx who was arrested along with his wife for pictures of them raping there 5 year old baby daughter........bring attention to issues no one talks about.......instead of "y'all niggaz know (what, what) you know what i'm about.....homie the Gunz come out" which most of the time they don't, they just stay under ur passenger seats and confenscated by the police when they pull u over for tinted windows.........

G-Unit sounds like an old WWF stable, like DX or the Corporation.....just stupid sensless shit ppl buy into

You mean commercial hip-hop and its been like this for the past ten years... Its really nothing new...

Tha_4Gotten said:
You mean commercial hip-hop and its been like this for the past ten years... Its really nothing new...

the amount of energy put into hype is, and at least 10 years ago only like 2-3 songs were beef tracks..........now muthaphucka's whole albums r based on that

pdxmuthaphucka said:
Beef = Marketing and lots of muthaphuckin Money.... and these little kids r eatin' up all this shit wastin' ur parents money to hear G-Unit talk shit about how they have cars and mansions, weed + girls, and how ur broke and can't fuck with them.........Why the fuck don't they talk about Susie Marie Lopez, or Prescious Doe, or the baby in a Hawaii army base that was born and given Carbon Dioxide instead of oxygen for 42 minutes and left in a coma with a life expectancy of only about 40 years now.......
Because nobody wants to hear them speaking on individual people, I sure wouldn't, I don't give a damn about none of them, my peoples die everyday, if you're gonna speak on people don't single them out, speak on entire groups of people not just one. That ain't something to bump, and they have their own style. Nobody's asking your backpacking rappers to change their styles so back off.

pdxmuthaphucka said:
Real fuckin' issues.........
Issues to who? A baby half way across the damn world has no affect on my life whatsoever, think before you speak.

pdxmuthaphucka said:
Today's rap is about 80% shit talkin'..............
Rap has always been like that. But I guess you only say that looking at the singles on radio and tv, you don't see the other songs on peoples albums speaking on struggle.

pdxmuthaphucka said:
or maybe they can talk about that rapper Sicxx who was arrested along with his wife for pictures of them raping there 5 year old baby daughter........bring attention to issues no one talks about.......
Do you really think people want to hear that? The people who buy into mainstream rap music want something to bump, something to make moves in the club. Get it right.

pdxmuthaphucka said:
instead of "y'all niggaz know (what, what) you know what i'm about.....homie the Gunz come out" which most of the time they don't, they just stay under ur passenger seats and confenscated by the police when they pull u over for tinted windows.........
It isn't your business whatever they want to speak about, if you don't like it then don't bump it, simple as that.

pdxmuthaphucka said:
Thanks for your OPINION.

tamilflames said:
Because nobody wants to hear them speaking on individual people, I sure wouldn't, I don't give a damn about none of them, my peoples die everyday, if you're gonna speak on people don't single them out, speak on entire groups of people not just one. That ain't something to bump, and they have their own style. Nobody's asking your backpacking rappers to change their styles so back off.

Issues to who? A baby half way across the damn world has no affect on my life whatsoever, think before you speak.

Rap has always been like that. But I guess you only say that looking at the singles on radio and tv, you don't see the other songs on peoples albums speaking on struggle.

Do you really think people want to hear that? The people who buy into mainstream rap music want something to bump, something to make moves in the club. Get it right.

It isn't your business whatever they want to speak about, if you don't like it then don't bump it, simple as that.

Thanks for your OPINION.
it's just funny my opinions represent a mature adult and urs represent an angry 13 year old kid.........if they really wanna bust guns and fuckin' kill ppl, then be a fuckin' G and take ur fuckin' UNIT to a recruiter and go to Iraq...............

in regards to what ppl want to hear.....how do u know, it's ur opinion that everyone "wants to make moves in the club, and get right", yeah that's a nice way to start and end ur friday, but u get so caught up in songs like that ur blind and ignorant to the fact that most of everyday life isn't about "makin' moves in a fuckin' club and gettin' right" that's what u want to hear...........and in the end this ain't really gonna matter 'cuz we can go back and forth, but u say a baby halfway across the world has no affect on ur life, but what u listen to does, most of the beef shit stays on wax and never escalates past a record so why make it if it's pointless.........since i'm reachin' u now my only POINT with my post is hip-hop is goin' to fall victim to it's own stereotypes..........IE everyone contributin' to beef tracks/ATL club music..............if you ask me hip hop needs a good kick in the ass 'cuz no one is doin' anything different or creative, they follow the pattern that draws money.........

Akuza said:
haha fuck that man its entertainment like tha guy said,who gives a shitt if there not real issues or shit. fuck man im bored need some music to download se anyone wanna chat to me on AIM farzibelle or farzibelle@hotmail.com
uhm excuse. why the hell are you giving my email and AIM out?

jackass.

someone just imed me and told me......

Who the hell are you,and why the fuck are you posting rubbish in a tupak board which has got nothing to do with him.Dont think im stupid bitch tere ma gan bosrah salih kuti.

tamilflames said:
You're kidding right? Underground rap got as much beef as mainstream does.
But its not used in the same manner mainstream is..

pdxmuthaphucka said:
it's just funny my opinions represent a mature adult and urs represent an angry 13 year old kid.........if they really wanna bust guns and fuckin' kill ppl, then be a fuckin' G and take ur fuckin' UNIT to a recruiter and go to Iraq...............

in regards to what ppl want to hear.....how do u know, it's ur opinion that everyone "wants to make moves in the club, and get right", yeah that's a nice way to start and end ur friday, but u get so caught up in songs like that ur blind and ignorant to the fact that most of everyday life isn't about "makin' moves in a fuckin' club and gettin' right" that's what u want to hear...........and in the end this ain't really gonna matter 'cuz we can go back and forth, but u say a baby halfway across the world has no affect on ur life, but what u listen to does, most of the beef shit stays on wax and never escalates past a record so why make it if it's pointless.........since i'm reachin' u now my only POINT with my post is hip-hop is goin' to fall victim to it's own stereotypes..........IE everyone contributin' to beef tracks/ATL club music..............if you ask me hip hop needs a good kick in the ass 'cuz no one is doin' anything different or creative, they follow the pattern that draws money.........
It sounds like your beef is against G-Unit not Hip-Hop... In case you missed it Common made a CD not so long ago that was nothing like what you mentioned... Creative and different as you call it... O and remember in the end rappers have to eat too...

i agree with pdxmuthaphucka like rap is becoming like wwf but then agen if i was 2 sit here and listen 2sum bullshit about sum people rapeing their 5 year old daughter that shit is fucked i dont wanna listen 2 that id rather listen 2 "youknowwhatitis vol 3" it's more fun when rappers are beefing rather then wen they are talking about that other shit u were talking about

pdxmuthaphucka said:
it's just funny my opinions represent a mature adult
No actually your opinion isn't mature, someone mature is open minded and understands why certain things are certain ways, and doesn't get mad over something they can't control.

pdxmuthaphucka said:
and urs represent an angry 13 year old kid.........
That right there makes you sound very cocky, had you actually taken your time to read and process everything I wrote you wouldn't have said such a stupid thing.

pdxmuthaphucka said:
if they really wanna bust guns and fuckin' kill ppl, then be a fuckin' G and take ur fuckin' UNIT to a recruiter and go to Iraq...............
It's real whether you like it or not, people live those lives, I can't speak for G-Unit themselves, but street life is reality, and so is murder, and if you think it's stupid, well you're entitled to think what you want to think, but they have the right to speak about whatever they want.

pdxmuthaphucka said:
in regards to what ppl want to hear.....how do u know
, it's ur opinion that everyone "wants to make moves in the club, and get right",
I know because that's what mainstream rap is filled with, about 95% or so of the singles that come out are songs that are meant to be played in the club. I didn't say everyone, I said the people who buy into mainstream rap music, get the facts straight.

pdxmuthaphucka said:
yeah that's a nice way to start and end ur friday, but u get so caught up in songs like that ur blind and ignorant to the fact that most of everyday life isn't about "makin' moves in a fuckin' club and gettin' right" that's what u want to hear...........
How am I blind and ignorant, if anything it's you who is ignorant. I never said I wanted to hear club songs, and I didn't say that I do listen to them, so don't put words in my mouth. You should learn how to have a debate. And I never said everyday life starts and ends with making moves in the club, that was referring to people dancing to mainstream rap. I'm pretty sure most people who actually go to clubs don't want to hear a song about Nelson Mandela or a baby on life support.

pdxmuthaphucka said:
and in the end this ain't really gonna matter 'cuz we can go back and forth, but u say a baby halfway across the world has no affect on ur life, but what u listen to does, most of the beef shit stays on wax and never escalates past a record so why make it if it's pointless.........
I disagree, lots of beefs go off wax, mainstream and underground. Members of the rappers' entourage are killed, some rappers have been killed, and people associated with them.

pdxmuthaphucka said:
since i'm reachin' u now my only POINT with my post is hip-hop is goin' to fall victim to it's own stereotypes..........IE everyone contributin' to beef tracks/ATL club music..............if you ask me hip hop needs a good kick in the ass 'cuz no one is doin' anything different or creative, they follow the pattern that draws money.........
I never said mainstream rap's patterns aren't played out, I agree with at least those words.

Hm I thought when I read the thread title itd have to do with the fact that WWF use to be the shit and with originality and now its just garbage. In connection with hiphop/rap its the same you had the greats and now you got all these pop motherfuckers like 75 percent of the mainstream. The connection I see WWF and Rap use to be something Id watch and defend against naysayers with pride and now WWF I cant watch for 2 minutes and Rap anyone talented isnt in the limelight point blank both past there prime and this threads title looked good but pdxmuthaphucka you have disappointed me greatly

gggunot said:
i agree with pdxmuthaphucka like rap is becoming like wwf but then agen if i was 2 sit here and listen 2sum bullshit about sum people rapeing their 5 year old daughter that shit is fucked i dont wanna listen 2 that id rather listen 2 "youknowwhatitis vol 3" it's more fun when rappers are beefing rather then wen they are talking about that other shit u were talking about
im not sayin' rap about it "literally", just bring attention to some of the sick fucks

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.