hah if jayz go at Game?? lol

man i know and sure Jay-Z can destory Game...but i dont think he should pick on this lil dude ..since Jay-Z is above Game....he shouldnt diss Game and make him more famous..n shit..

jerzeymobfan said:
man i know and sure Jay-Z can destory Game...but i dont think he should pick on this lil dude ..since Jay-Z is above Game....he shouldnt diss Game and make him more famous..n shit..

how much more famous can game get..... how many albums has he already sold and this is his first album. only 1 single and hes pushing a ton of units, all over mtv. its a little late , the mans already famous.

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
jerzeymobfan said:
your such a dick rider (damn it seems this board got me typing that alot. Dont let me expose you.

first of all i aint no dickrider that lil pussy bitch..can suck a dick....u fuckin stupid...i dont care game is all over TV n shit...jayz is above game right now u have to admit that ....jayz own more shit than game i aint no dick ridin no one im just sayin the truth

aban said:
jayz is a fuckin pussy, if he even touches THE GAME, jayz will get shot the fuck up. Do you know THE GAME is muthafuckin BLOOD!! Hes got guns at his fuckin house and he rolls with Cali Shotcallers and Legendry Hustlerz from harlem, dont speak on the nigga if you dont know him
oh no come on :( is the game gonna go th 50 Cent way , with the annoying dickriders thinking he's god together with g-unit , 50 cent & eminem ? :( I barely survived the 50cent bullshit

east vs west ah shit mental its on yeahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuck the east,west coast til i die1!!!!!!

east vs west
east vs west
east vs west
east vs west !!!!!

i aint a Jay-z fan but jay can really damage game's career. theres 2 things Jay can do to do this:

1. Jay can just pic up the mic and give him a lyrical lesson, or

2.Jay can do the clever thing, he can get peoples like Bleek, Buddens, Yuk, Gonzoe and any other rapper who dislikes game, and throw them onto a mixtape, host it himself and expose game for being the little prick who thinks he's brand new. With Jay-z's status in the rap game, units will sell.

aban said:
jayz is a fuckin pussy, if he even touches THE GAME, jayz will get shot the fuck up. Do you know THE GAME is muthafuckin BLOOD!! Hes got guns at his fuckin house and he rolls with Cali Shotcallers and Legendry Hustlerz from harlem, dont speak on the nigga if you dont know him

ooOOoo he got guns at his house, im sure jayz gives a fuck

and dont always belive what you read man :rolleyes: hes a blood, big fuckign deal, i got relatives in the mafia but whats that got to do with anything?

K D

Jay z if he wants to can and will murder the game lyrically. he has that skill, but personally i think jay just wants a reason to get back into rappin cuz he misses it..

jerzeymobfan said:
first of all i aint no dickrider that lil pussy bitch..can suck a dick....u fuckin stupid...i dont care game is all over TV n shit...jayz is above game right now u have to admit that ....jayz own more shit than game i aint no dick ridin no one im just sayin the truth
oh now does someone have there panties all in a hustle? i aint a dick rider, i aint a dick rider, i aint a dick rider... yah i think we got the point after you said it like 100 times, sounds like we got a internet thug here! jay own more shit then the game? so this makes jay z untouchable on the mic? i aint sayin game would beat jay in a battle but get your shit straight man. ... now quit livin a fantasy world on the internet, get your suspenders on, put on your prescription shoes that dont make u wobble, make some friends outside of the internet and you'll be............... ALRIGHT :thumb:

jay would own game lyrically, but we all know - that's not how battles are won.

with game having the entire map behind him, i doubt jay could do real damage in the long run. maybe a few months of some bullshit, but that's all.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.