hah if jayz go at Game?? lol

Story said:
ooOOoo he got guns at his house, im sure jayz gives a fuck

and dont always belive what you read man :rolleyes: hes a blood, big fuckign deal, i got relatives in the mafia but whats that got to do with anything?
he was bein sarcastic, im sure it aint that hard 2 tell :(

aban said:
Only n00bies cant tell

pardon me?

noobie?

ull have to excuse me if i cant sense sarcasm on a board full of wanna be thugs and wannabe gang bangers...there wasnt a hint of sarcasm in abas dumb fucking post

come on dude u gotta be able to realize the total opposite of what aban actually stands for compared to that post. ok aban add a :rolleyes: to ur post :thumb:

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
jerzeymobfan said:
first of all i aint no dickrider that lil pussy bitch..can suck a dick....u fuckin stupid...i dont care game is all over TV n shit...jayz is above game right now u have to admit that ....jayz own more shit than game i aint no dick ridin no one im just sayin the truth
yes you are now you just forced me to expose your dick rding tendecies

jerzeymobfan said:
come on man..if yuk is so tight he should be the one on top aiight? straight up..fuck the bullshit...no major label is interested signin his dumbass no disrespect but this is a fact...ok? who is gettin money right now ? who is the boss straight up..u mother fuckers who say yuk is the on top man u probably workin in mc donald n shit
when the game dissed yuk you was riding with the game because your small feeble mind you think a rapper who goes platinum has more money then a nigga who has been in the rap game 4 ever a decade doing it independently.

So by you thinking game has more money he is better then yuk.Now you say jayz has more money so jayz is better then the game.

Your the worse type of dick rider ........you know the type thats always changing positions 4 what ever is "in" or cool 4 the "moment" sooner or later your going to be saying fuck the game..

to even further prove my point u said
jerzeymobfan said:
nope..i know yuk aint on MTV right now..n Game has more money....thats all i know..u wanna tell me more?
oh yeah outkast is one of the best two man group other then black star,ugk,mobb deep...hiphop learn about mr.hippop

Game already backed out of the beef....so stop ur bitchin..(the song "documentary").Everyone at shady/aftermath probably told Game that he cant fuck with Jay-Z...i dont like J but he's got more under his belt and more influence in the rap industry. I bet Game wont even reply, he'll go speak to J personally and settle this behind the scenes

Lol @ Venomous comments, it's too gangster. BTW I think I understand how you got these 3000+ posts you got. Also if Jay-Z goes at Game I don't think it's going to affect his sales but will just create some buzz in the rap game and everyone will start buying more albums.

Peace

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.