Give me a good reason why I should donate to this site?

it always ends up in beef cuz ppl keep postin the same shit ova and ova again...

damn a tupac collector i dunno man...ya know what ill just close my mouth now..cuz ima get into trouble with what i wanna to say... so fuck it im done here

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
2urkPac said:
I would like a good reason as to why I should donate to a site who bans me for speaking my mind
1-you have an option to donate, nobody said you had to donate jack shit

2-to keep security problems like last weeks from happening again in the near future

3-because you waste all your money on Playdude magazines, atleast this is going towards a better cause

The reason i was banned in the first place was cause i made a new thread which i thought was funny it was closed so i swore at the motherfucker who asked for it to be closed and also cause i asked where i can download sonrize now what the fuck is wrong with that

you've got to be the biggest fucking moron in the world to ask for the Sonrize mixtape on THESE BOARDS, and then complain about it. Fuck off.

Dante

Meyer & Dante Best Friends4eva
grow up. if you can't handle a $15 cd then you need to detach your lips from mom's tits and get a new hustle.

i promise that i will personally see to it that every person who posts links for the son rize mixtape will pay dearly for doing so. i am serious. few albums come along that require total fan support and justify our money. if you feel badass for ripping off two little girls then you have no diesel and i will destroy your future as best i can. every action has consequences. you chose your station.

good luck to the guy who posted the mixtape. he'll need it.

whatever motherfucker you can suck a dick you think your some big shit how about when people post albums of other artists thats fucking double standards and if im going to get banned for that then FUCK YOU! take it like a man..

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
2urkPac said:
whatever motherfucker you can suck a dick you think your some big shit how about when people post albums of other artists thats fucking double standards and if im going to get banned for that then FUCK YOU! take it like a man..
If you don't like the "double standard" then don't post here. Take your banning like a man, quit being a baby and bitching and leave. Goodnight.

^what pittsey said. i only got vip when board was going down in july or whenever that was and dont forget that its not just the board we were helping, its also hitemup.com itself. and if you think the site does not give good info on pac, you're very wrong.

its really wierd that hurts has written a very very long series of replies on the subject, maybe you're the one whose the idiot? or maybe it made you feel btter typing lines of complete crap

oh and by the way, vip is not a monthly payment thingy, its a one off subscription for a year.

2urkPac said:
I would like a good reason as to why I should donate to a site who bans me for speaking my mind
Well if you have been banned then you dont have to donate. Nobody is forcing you. there are other members which like this site maybe its helpful for them to so they might donate to keep the site runinng.

ThaHeartless said:
^what pittsey said. i only got vip when board was going down in july or whenever that was and dont forget that its not just the board we were helping, its also hitemup.com itself. and if you think the site does not give good info on pac, you're very wrong.

its really wierd that hurts has written a very very long series of replies on the subject, maybe you're the one whose the idiot? or maybe it made you feel btter typing lines of complete crap

oh and by the way, vip is not a monthly payment thingy, its a one off subscription for a year.
No Im not the idiot u have just proven u are...Cuz I only replied to that makaveli dude...I didnt reply to the topic...

SicC

Dying Breed
Staff member
ur going to cry because you were banned? peesh get a life. n dont donate no one is telling you u that u have to we are just asking to help get back our site name thats all.

pz

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
2urkPac said:
The reason i was banned in the first place was cause i made a new thread which i thought was funny it was closed so i swore at the motherfucker who asked for it to be closed and also cause i asked where i can download sonrize now what the fuck is wrong with that
you answered your own question

Hurts said:
I only replied to that makaveli dude...I didnt reply to the topic...
well done for contradicting yourself. again, you have added a reply to the topic, no? if its too hard to understand, ill break it down for you.

ThaHeartless said:
well done for contradicting yourself. again, you have added a reply to the topic, no? if its too hard to understand, ill break it down for you.
Please break it down 4 me..man..cuz i would like to know where i answer this question: Give me a good reason why I should donate to this site?

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Hurts said:
Please break it down 4 me..man..cuz i would like to know where i answer this question: Give me a good reason why I should donate to this site?

Because without this site you'd have fewer people to argue with.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.