• Get Rich or Die Tryin'

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cheers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Tha_Wood

Underboss
Staff member
i think cheers. i still listen to about 15 of the songs from that album but only 2 or 3 from get rich. at the time i would have sed get rich tho

Bobby Sands

Yea Cheers was a decent album.It had some good songs but GRODT was an album i listened to a lot when it came out.There are a lot of good songs on it.

THEV1LL4N

i think both are good albums. i loved GRODT, but i think i loved cheers even more.

the fact that would make one album better than the other would depend on a mass opinion. but then again it will be an opinion and may not be able to be proved.

for me, i prefer cheers. obie all the way!

First of all, I'm not a real big 50 cent fan. I think Game's shit is tight. However I can't hate on 50. GRODT was a sick album. Cheers was good, but doesn't even compare for me.

Eric

GRODT is a classic album. Bottom line. What happened after that is beyond comprehension, but that is a Top 50 Classic for Hip Hop albums. I can listen to that from start to finish. The production was flawless.

Cheers, I liked it, but comparing it to GRODT is crazy.

Bobby Sands

^^Im not sure about it being a classic.I agree the production is tight but 50 Cents flow and lyrics are mediocre imo.If i had to rate it out of 10 i would give it 7.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.