Game's brother, Big Fase 100

one mc on dj said:
OK question to Jason how can you not have love for biggie?
I thought you wrote me a PM saying you were ignoring me?

That lasted all of a day, huh? Go back to that.

And ast for your question, this is another one you've asked me 30 times and I've answered 30 times. I'm not going through it all again, so use the Search function.

jason_g_718 said:
I thought you wrote me a PM saying you were ignoring me?

That lasted all of a day, huh? Go back to that.

And ast for your question, this is another one you've asked me 30 times and I've answered 30 times. I'm not going through it all again, so use the Search function.
I was goin to ignore you but than i saw you make dumb comments again...so I just replied cuz...damn you had to get sonned lol...

I don't remember asking you why you hate biggie... :eek: and the search function don't work so tell me...

seriously, who cares, this is a hip hop forum, just becuz every black person u see somehow looks like a rapper doesnt mean u should post it.
Why are you trying to cause beef with someone who is not interested in beef? You never see Jason dissing your threads or what you're interested in. Let the guy live, and let the guy care about what he cares about. You asked "who cares?" He cares. That's why he posted. If he didn't care, he wouldn't have posted.

If you're not interested in UFOs, would you go to a forum where people talk about UFOs, and ask "who cares"? They care, Jason cares, and so do other people. Let them chat. It won't kill you.

H.E. Pennypacker said:
Why are you trying to cause beef with someone who is not interested in beef? You never see Jason dissing your threads or what you're interested in. Let the guy live, and let the guy care about what he cares about. You asked "who cares?" He cares. That's why he posted. If he didn't care, he wouldn't have posted.

If you're not interested in UFOs, would you go to a forum where people talk about UFOs, and ask "who cares"? They care, Jason cares, and so do other people. Let them chat. It won't kill you.
LOL, not that I needed the help, but thanks H.E.

And it's not that I "care" so much as I just thought it was "interesting". The actual reason for posting this was cuz I wondered if anyone else noticed the same thing that I did.

But thanks for the "back up". :thumb:

Some people on here look to beef over the stupidest shit.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.