Game's brother, Big Fase 100

Open the sleeve booklet for Game's "The Documentary" and look at the picture of Game and Fase on the bottom of the second page.

Is it me or does Fase look like Ja Rule in that picture?

When I opened it at first when I bought it and saw the picture, I thought it WAS Rule. Everyone I've shown the booklet to, even people who know who Ja is but don't listen to rap say to me "oh, he's friends with Ja Rule?".

The resemblance is seriously fucking uncanny.

seriously, who cares, this is a hip hop forum, just becuz every black person u see somehow looks like a rapper doesnt mean u should post it.

Silleone said:
seriously, who cares, this is a hip hop forum, just becuz every black person u see somehow looks like a rapper doesnt mean u should post it.
OK, this is my last response to you on this subject.

Seriously, if you have so much of a lack of interest, why keep fucking posting that you don't care? If you don't, go on about your fucking business and let other people come to the thread and decide if their interested at all. To answer your question, I"m simply making conversation, which is what we're here to do.

And dude, seriously stop fucking putting words into my mouth. I have never said "every black person I meet looks like a rapper". Where the fuck do you come up with this bullshit? People have fuckin' PM'd me to ask me rumors that they've heard about me that they told me they saw FROM YOU. Like whether or not "Shady/Aftermath is the only rappers you listen to".

Jesus Christ man. YOu care so fucking little about this thread, yet you can't stop posting in it.

Now, please shut the fuck up and leave the thread if you couldn't care less.

jason_g_718 said:
I hope you're joking, because if you're not, you're high.

And, lol, dude looks NOTHING like YN.
so we have to agree he looks like ja becuz u say so :rolleyes: and infact he does look extreamly like young noble, he probly raps better than young noble seeing as he his one of the worst rappers ever. :thumb:

haunted said:
He resembles him, but way too big/tall. Ja rules about 5 feet tall
LOL, finally, someone that agrees with me at least a little.

lol @ the 5 feet tall comment. Don't know if you were being serious, but it's hilarious either way. :D :thumb:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.