Game Speaks On Eminem "abusing Pac's legacy"

RIP Makaveli said:
whats the difference? they put the same shit on the internet, thats the official site of that newspaper
*shrugs* Maybe they don't.

Don't know, don't care...all I know is I have the actual newspaper.

I didn't read your version and quite frankly, I couldn't care less.

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Not saying you lying Jason G, but I think RIP Makaveli's is definitely truth.
I have no reason to lie. LOL. As everyone knows, I like Eminem, so why would someone who likes Eminem add context to an interview with someone saying they don't like Eminem?

Now if Game had been all up on Em's nuts in the article, then it would make sense that someone could accuse me of "fabricating it".

Eh...either way, I know what the paper sitting in front of me says, so...

S. Fourteen

Just reminding you folks that the people in charge of 'Pacs Legacy' gave Eminem the chance to produce LTTG and gave it the ok to release it. Its not just Eminem who is abusing his legacy and its been happening for a long time.

so why do you keep on posting shit? all i know is that youre a stan that would do anything to keep us up with whats happenin with the g unit shady aftermath

quit riding their dicks man fo real

RIP Makaveli said:
so why do you keep on posting shit? all i know is that youre a stan that would do anything to keep us up with whats happenin with the g unit shady aftermath

quit riding their dicks man fo real
If you think you "know I'm a Stan" that proves you know shit about me.

What's sad is that is has gotten to the point that anyone who even likes a verse of Eminem's is a "Stan".

that's cause U have to be a Stan to like any of his recent verses, his last 2 albums were wack.

his first 3 were tight, so dont think I'm a hater. I cant stand the guy but he did put out some sik joints back in the day

S. Fourteen

aban said:
But eminem took it to a whole new level by fuckin with pacs vocals and adding gay shit like "My nigga Em on the boards incase you niggaz are wondering"
But at the end of the day Amaru gave the ok to release those songs, I'm not saying what Eminem did is ok or not, I'm saying more people are responsible for the abuse.

jason_g_718 said:
I have no reason to lie. LOL. As everyone knows, I like Eminem, so why would someone who likes Eminem add context to an interview with someone saying they don't like Eminem?

Now if Game had been all up on Em's nuts in the article, then it would make sense that someone could accuse me of "fabricating it".

Eh...either way, I know what the paper sitting in front of me says, so...
I never said you were lying......

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.