Game sells more 1st day than Banks' 1st week..

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
The Game On Pace To Sell Between 400,000 and 450,000 Units
Posted: 11/15/2006 by: HHNLive.com

Barring any unexpected jumps, The Game is on pace to sell between 400,000 and 450,000 copies of his new album "Doctor's Advocate" during its first week in stores. This is far from The Game's much talked about 1 million units sold in one week.

"Doctor's Advocate" sold 150,000+ units during its first day in stores. These are speculative numbers and can be affected by sudden increased publicity or additional promotional pushes.

The Game will debut at #1 on next week's Billboard charts.

http://www.hhnlive.com/news/more/610

Not bad.

When has this board turned into a sales=greater board? :p Got both albums and liked them both, nice to see Game didnt get anywhere near his predictions though, christ for a while he was talking as if it was gonna be the best album ever. The Documentary was better though, just like Bank's first album was better than his second.

I like the doctors advocate more than the documentary.Why the hell would he retire if he don't sell a mill? To me it isn't about album sales it's about making a good record,thats what game did.I'm glad he out sold banks though I really hate him and fifty cent,I might buy Bucks album when it comes out if g-unit isn't on every track.

the album has some damn good beats and it has grown on me a bit but i still can't stand the fact that he mentions dre in every single verse. he even sounds exactly like dre at times. the content on the album gets old quick. the cover of the album should be the game sucking dre's dick. for somebody with not a lot of talent though the album is pretty good but it's not as good as some peeps are making it out to be. i guess rap sucks so bad now that it makes the game's album seem even better than it really is. snoops new album>>>>the games new album. peace

_carmi

me, myself & us
Az-Tech Loc said:
People are buying it because the game is dope.
:thumb:

and to the person that said snoop's album is better than the game's, of course it is. but snoop has released some crappy albums too during his career. not like if every of his albums were classics. for a second album, and without dre, it is a success. now if every rapper could put as much effort in their albums, that'd be nice.

The beats are the only thing that carries this album.

50's hooks and the beats carried the last album. The Game is a generic rapper who has good beats.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.