game puts GUNOT billboard in 50s hood

I hate it when people simply say:

Fake; or

Photoshop;

Without giving an explanation as to why they think its fake or photoshopped. Whoever said it this time has been clearly proven wrong.

You try and act cool by giving one word responses but really you just look dumb because you cannot backup your reasoning. This is my response to you:

Ignorant

S. Fourteen

Game doesnt have Jimmy coming up to him with a movie idea so this is the best he can do to make more money. I'm pretty sure there is a soundtrack that goes with this... been hearing some radio rips of the songs.

Remember when 50 and them did a overkill on Ja?

saltynuts said:
Game doesnt have Jimmy coming up to him with a movie idea so this is the best he can do to make more money. I'm pretty sure there is a soundtrack that goes with this... been hearing some radio rips of the songs.

Remember when 50 and them did a overkill on Ja?
yah games puttin as much energy into ruining 50 as 50 put into ja rule lol i wounder how this beefs gunna end

How the fuck will this make 50 more money? It'll keep his name in the srteet, and that's about it. And even that doesn't matter because the streets ain't feelin' him that much anymore. Think I'm lyin'? Just check the Soundscan for his 2nd album or the 1st week sales of his movie or the current sales of his shoes.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.