Game, Nas, & Jadakiss Could Team Up To Ether 50

In this week's Pulse Report, the streets are abuzz about a rumored Game, Nas and Jada diss track, 50 Cent dissin' Em and Dre, Jadakiss prepares for lyrical warfare, and Fat Joe gives 50 a treat.

1. Jadakiss, Game and Nas unite against 50. Rumors have surfaced that former G-Unit soldier Game has teamed with Queensbridge kingpin Nas, and D-Block's Jadakiss for a diss track at aimed at 50 Cent. The rumored collabo is supposed to take place today and be produced by Terror Squad production duo Cool & Dre. Word has it that Riker's Island inmate Shyne will do the intro to the track. However, none of the mentioned parties have confirmed that such a collaboration is indeed in progress.

http://www.sohh.com/thewire/read.php?contentID=6799

i dont belive it, nas and jada dissin em, it wont happen, id be very dissapointed if it did since there all good friends, they should diss 50 not em and dre, they have nothing to do with this, the wierd thing is, they have all defeated 50 already, nas dont have to respond, i think the hip hop community knows that nas has it won without dissin, the same goes for jada, game will prolly get ripped by 50 and we all know shyne just str8 up beat 50 in his diss.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
Nas doesn't need anyone to bury 50 and he doesn't need to prrove anything, but it would be one hell of a diss record that's for sure. I'd love to see another 'Ether'.

'36 and in a karate class? You Tae-Bo Hoe' lmao.

I love that line, it's hilarious.

ya me and my friends were drueling over the idea the other day. It would be great to see Jada get that sort of mainstream attention.

The only person dropping anywhere near an Ether on that track would be Nas, Jada and Game aint got it in them to drop something like that and even Nas i dont think would be even bothered to do something like that , i dont think he could drop something like Ether again though.

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
oh yes he can theirs no doubt nas can do what he did to jayz to 5o,but worse.I think game should set it off, put out a diss record be4 every 1 else, and give it all he has because right now his career is on the line and he has the most to prove.

i think that it would be dopem maybe after all the single disses they have a combo shit....good idea cause someone needs to shut 50 the fuck

linx

Staff member
In a way, i'd rather hear individual songs from each of them. That's more quality diss tracks. But no doubt it would be dope as hell to see something like this come together. That could be banannas.

AmerikazMost

i agree with everyone when they say nas doesn't need to, but that doesn't mean he won't

50 dissed kelis. when you bring family into this shit, everything changes and nas might take every opportunity.

Shorty tha Don said:
nas doesnt really need to team up with anyone to take out 50
This is true.

And, a lot of people on here are saying "Nas doesn't need to even acknowledge 50".

No..but for the betterment of the hip hop industry and for the fans who are TRUE rap fans, the BEST THING Nas could do to pay back loyal fans is take this fuckin' chump out the game. Nas releases a 50 diss track and 50 is done.

Nas...pay your fans back...exile this motherfucker from the game.

Have yall forgot that 50 is gonna be backed by Eminem, Nas can go at 50 then Em will go at Nas 50 can handle Game, Fat Joe and Jada with one arm tied behind his back but Em vs. Nas that would be one of the best battles ever if you listen to renegades you already know Em would of been able to rip Gay Z in a battle too

Thug_Raider said:
Have yall forgot that 50 is gonna be backed by Eminem, Nas can go at 50 then Em will go at Nas 50 can handle Game, Fat Joe and Jada with one arm tied behind his back but Em vs. Nas that would be one of the best battles ever if you listen to renegades you already know Em would of been able to rip Gay Z in a battle too
50 is SIGNED to Em's label, doesn't necessarily mean Em's backing 50. And if you haven't heard the newest rumors, word is that Dre and Em are none too happy about 50's attitude lately and further RUMOR, so take it as just that, is that 50 is reportedly talking about leaving Shady/Aftermath and releasing a diss song on Dre and Em.

Where have you seen Eminem and 50 together since Em released Encore? Nowhere. Eminem has distanced himself a GREAT DEAL away from 50, so I'm not so sure that Em would "support 50".

Eminem's Not with 50 you must not have heard the massacre yet Em's on it not only that listen to his verse and 50 said he wants to leave aftermath and just be a g unit/shady artist

Eminem's Not with 50 you must not have heard the massacre yet
Why would I spend my money on that fucking piece of trash. Hell now I haven't heard the Massacre.

But you know, so many people in here just don't fucking read. Where did I say Em wasn't with 50? I recall saying Em has distanced himself from 50.

*reads Em's verse on Gatman and Robbin at AZ Lyrics*

So what's your point? Em made that song with 50 a while ago. A lot of shit has happened since then, like the shooting on Monday.

Em's on it not only that listen to his verse and 50 said he wants to leave aftermath and just be a g unit/shady artist
I know what he said, but apparently you aren't aware of the newest rumors circulating today. True, they are just rumors, but most rumors have SOME truth to them.

We'll just have to wait and see.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.