Game, Nas, & Jadakiss Could Team Up To Ether 50

Silleone said:
i dont belive it, nas and jada dissin em, it wont happen, id be very dissapointed if it did since there all good friends, they should diss 50 not em and dre, they have nothing to do with this, the wierd thing is, they have all defeated 50 already, nas dont have to respond, i think the hip hop community knows that nas has it won without dissin, the same goes for jada, game will prolly get ripped by 50 and we all know shyne just str8 up beat 50 in his diss.
It's not a diss aimed at Eminem. The "50 Cent dissin' Em and Dre" part of the title is in reference to this story:

SOHH said:
2. Is 50 turning his back on Eminem and Dr. Dre? Heads are saying that Eminem and Dr. Dre are none too happy with all the beef 50 Cent has gotten into lately, in particular, the problems with fellow Aftermath/G-Unit artist Game. Likewise, it seems that 50 may be taking exception to Em's lack of support and a diss track towards Em and Dre may be on the way. 50 has recently complained that Interscope didn't pay enough attention to his project, and he had to put out "Disco Inferno" himself just to get the ball rolling. The rumor mill says the Queens rapper will possibly leave Shady/Aftermath and take his G-Unit clan with him.

Thug_Raider said:
If he turned on Em then Shady would end his career before Nas and all them even had a chance to diss him anyway
Depends. If 50 actually does release a diss song on Em, then you're right. Em would end 50's career before Nas could even put a pen to paper.

Like I said, we'll just have to wait and see how this all unfolds. I know one thing though, no matter what happens, this will be an interesting time in hip hop. :thumb:

Personally, I hope 50 does turn his back on Em and go at him, because I'd love to see the same man that gave 50's career to him, taketh away.

I don't see Nas responing with them. Jada ,Fat Joe and Shyne may.I Don't see game responing with them. When you think about all tha rapper that try 2 diss 50. Lets see ( yukmouth, Z-Ro, Murda Inc tha Bay ,Fat Joe ,Joe budden) Hell!!!!! too many 2 name. So what did it do to 50 (Not shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) 50 too big he's 2 famous .All these cats put together don't sell like 50 .Most of the people that like 50 don't listen 2 these other rapper.It would take a rapper that was about as famous an had 50's fan base 2 have any kind of impact. Somebody like Eminem

I do feel that Em would rip 50 but I would much rather them stay on the same side and rip all these other mothafuckas Shady/G Unit got a good thing going right now why ruin it Imagine a 50,Em,Young Buck,Yayo, Banks diss track to the other punks that Pac tried to expose 8 years ago

Damn that diss track is going to be hot for sure. I wonder what 50 has in his mind right now. He's probably starting to paranoy too much because the guy is too arrogant and is too cocky.

Peace

Thug_Raider said:
I do feel that Em would rip 50 but I would much rather them stay on the same side and rip all these other mothafuckas Shady/G Unit got a good thing going right now why ruin it Imagine a 50,Em,Young Buck,Yayo, Banks diss track to the other punks that Pac tried to expose 8 years ago
Don't drag 'Pac in to this homie. Peace

50 cent is a dumb lil shameless self-promoter who was lucky enough to fill a mold, meet jam master J, and write or pay/enforce somebody to write wanksta, how to rob, and lucky enough to get dre to pound "In Da Club" into perfection. There's no chance in hell that he can stand up to brilliant minds like Nas and Eminem. Those are two intelligent people, 50 probably loses at tic tac toe. Piggybank wouldn't be a cool song if I heard it out of a local artist, let alone a multi-millionaire. I don't understand this thing at all. 50 is a club rapper with at least 50% female fans, what the hell is he gonna do against fuccin' Nasty Nas and one of the best punch-liner's of all time? This is just silly stuff, really.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.