Game Labels Xzibit As "Bullshit"....

ArtsyGirl

Nick said:
He was almost as bad as the guys that are beefing these days. If you look at the cover of the Beef DVD, every person on the cover that was around when Pac was alive, he had problems with them.
That probably has something to do with the DVD talking about Pac and his beef's. Although Pac was a lil paranoid back then I feel it was more personal than sensationalism.
Game is a fuckin moron. I think this guy has skitzophrenia.

Nick

artisticgurl said:
That probably has something to do with the DVD talking about Pac and his beef's.
Not really, they didnt really talk that much about Pac's beefs. But I do think that his beefs were more justified than alot of the stuff thats going on now. Game & 50 both seem to love it just for the publicity.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
At least Xzibit tries to stay original. His most recent album was great. He tried to do something different for him, while Game states here on muchmusic that he would never encourage violence or gangs, but the mother fucker talks about smoking dudes in every song, just like every other gangster rapper.

XxXxDanXxXx said:
smh@Xzibit for never pimpin any rides that are in the hood.. always suburbs.. but other than that, Xzibit has to many classics to count
Dont blame X, blame MTV.

And lets be honest, if you get your ride pimped and you live in the hood, you better be ready to shoot and kill if you don't wanna get jacked.

Cown

Xzibit pisses on Game... Game made a dope album no doubt, but that's purely because of the production done on the album and not his lyrics.

Seriously, I can't believe this is happening. What a shame...This is unbelievable. Its like this...you like two guys, and they get into a conflict. I like The Game, but I also like X. X looks like a funny nice dude, and The Game looks pretty real at this time...

Aftermath has some problems. If my friend said I was overrated, I'd get mad, but I wouldn't start a beef.

game had a point on his sales for cds but to say xibit is BS is a little stretch from the truth.....it maybe true game is overrated but the comment was not all that necessary either.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.