Game Labels Xzibit As "Bullshit"....

source: aftermathmusic.com

The Game hates Xzibit so much he dismisses him as "bulls**t" - because Xzibit branded Game overrated. But he insists his widespread success with latest album The Documantary has given him the last laugh. He says, "I hate Xzibit. His time's come and gone, and he had no reason to hate on me. He said I was overrated. Now I'm platinum in two-and-a-half weeks in America. Him, along with a string of other rap artists, are pretty much bulls**t."
Interesting :).....

aint it funny how a couple of weeks ago he was saying xzibits a real nice dude.

why is it that everytime game speaks he makes himself look a little dumb, i mean seriously, why cant he accept an opinion, he is overrated, so what if hes gone plat, the only reason he did is becuz 50cent was in the video, aint J kwon a fucking millionair and that dude cant even rap.

Xzibit is far from done, infact, this year i think his popularity will increase dramaticly, hes got like a film with rza and jennifer aniston, and hes in the next XXX movie with ice cube, o yeah lets not forget pimp my ride which is like the "it" program at the moment.

it probly is for publicity as hurts said, whos game gonna diss after that.

BREAKING NEWS, gangster rapper The Game has made a diss track directed to Osama Bin Laden, Compton rapper says and i quote

"Laden and his taliban aint got shit on compton, blood for life nigga like a plastic surgent"

Man, what the fuck is wrong with the Game and all the Shady/Aftermath artists, they are always beefin and they are always making trouble, Im tired of this shit ...

Well you have a point Silleone but I think that Xzibit already shined when he dropped his classic album a couple of years ago. Let's only hope he shines one more time because the Game is one arrogant cat even though his album is almost a classic.

Peace

^^^How can you say his album is almost a classic? Its alright, I admit I thought it would be shit but it surprised me a little bit. I listened to his album for about 2 days and got sick of it and I wont listen to it again with the exception of a few songs. Xzibit is so much tighter than Game, he would dismantle him from head to toe but I dont think Dre would let that happen. Game is getting really annoying lately, he talks too much shit.

one mc on dj said:
so i guess the press conference will be there in 2 weeks and the collabo in 4...we are waiting...
dre probably forced game to do that press conference. game was on the radio this morning saying he dont associate with g-unit anymore

Lil Jm said:
Man, what the fuck is wrong with the Game and all the Shady/Aftermath artists, they are always beefin and they are always making trouble, Im tired of this shit ...
It's conflict, and people love it. As long as it's selling records, they'll keep doing it. Do you think 50 Cent would be as popular today without his beefs and disagreements with other rappers? I seriously doubt it. I'm not saying that it's orchestrated, but it's something to take into consideration.

yea he is STILL dope, dont know if his time "has come and gone"
Yeah, me neither, but if doesn't want to be "gone", he needs stop doing these Pimp my Ride shows for the MTV kiddies. I'm not up to date on Xzibit, but that Restless album from a few years back was pretty boring and uninteresting.

I can also say the same for the documentary, too. Giving shout out's to NWA and Tupac 5 times every song gets repetitive and seems uninspired. And associating himself with "G-unit" is nothing more than a marketing scheme to get the kids out there to buy the album. But that's nothing new anyway though.

Nick

Rock said:
I swear, wheres 2Pac when you need him these days :(
He was almost as bad as the guys that are beefing these days. If you look at the cover of the Beef DVD, every person on the cover that was around when Pac was alive, he had problems with them.

Shot 21

Always hanging round with the New York cats and dissing Westsiders like X Zibit and Yukmouth.

The Game is a Westcoast sellout

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.