Game - Its OK (ONE BLOOD) VIDEO

_carmi

me, myself & us
Bachaveli said:
http://i8.tinypic.com/25aozds.jpg
Plz.He has written 'bitter' all over him.He can't get enough organism mentioning Pac time after time.Its like,since i don't have anything to say and i suck so much,i'll start mentioning famous rappers names and that will get me respect and people will start buying my cd's that way.Its not a guarantee platnium,but its enough to get me few dollars.
nowadays paying respect and homage to someone is called being a biter.

Rukas said:
I agree. He has made a bunch of songs with meaning before, his album was half half like most albums are nowdays between flashy songs and songs that actually say something. Most of the mixtapes have been fuele by beef, so songs are flashy but because they need to be when you're battling someone, plus they are just mixtapes.

The Game is ill, and really he has gotten a lot better flow wise since his first album so I think the new one will be ill.
definitly. the documentary was a good album even after all the name dropping. dude cannot only make serious songs or else he'll end up not selling anything. of course hes gonna make flashy songs, who doesnt?

and he does have improved. looking forward to his next album.

Rukas said:
Are you trying to listen to his music or fuck him?
haha

Rukas said:
I agree. He has made a bunch of songs with meaning before, his album was half half like most albums are nowdays between flashy songs and songs that actually say something. Most of the mixtapes have been fuele by beef, so songs are flashy but because they need to be when you're battling someone, plus they are just mixtapes.

The Game is ill, and really he has gotten a lot better flow wise since his first album so I think the new one will be ill.

Are you trying to listen to his music or fuck him?
You mean he has good beats.Hes just a hype.He does not have anything to say.He has simple basic rhymes.Hes a clown verbally and physically.He isn't fooling anyone.

DUB CEE said:
bachaveli you call me a hater lmao god damn are you jealous of the game or somethin? if you don't like him stop tryin to make a crusade against him and shit this isn't the middle ages get a life
This is a message board.Some things are need to be talked about.

2Pax said:
Biter? No. All he's doing is paying homage to those who in his eyes are legendary rappers.
Yes.
That is the problem, that all hes doing is paying homege.He doesn't say anything else.
Once,twice,three times ok,but how long this gonna go.Its boring now.We know already that you get organism when saying rappers names.Say something else now.

_carmi said:
nowadays paying respect and homage to someone is called being a biter.
No,there are just limits.Enough with the paying tributes.Is that all you made of?Are you gonna live off somebody else name all your life?Take a different path.

ARon

Quit saying organism.

Anyway, dude was right about Game bein like 50. People find any reason to hate on him, mainly the name dropping thing, its like thats all they want to hear out his mouth so thats all they pay attention too. For the millionth time, he doesnt randomly scream there name, most of the time its for a line or something but whatever. Beat is tight first off, Junior Reid nuf said, Game came tight, soudning nice, its a good song, been lsitening to it for a while and the video is good too so enjoy.

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
i dont know if he is a biter...this is what he is though;

he's like a grown up version of a kid in school that would run around telling people "you cant hit me....i met (dr dre) yesterday, and dr winked at me and i think by that he meant if anyone messes with me you messing with dre".

then he would run off somewhere else and start saying "dont talk to me like that, im like (2pac) its me against the world, and like biggie im ready 2 die while doing doggystyle and listening to the chronic, beyond a reasonable doubt!!"

and then he would run off and just keep mentioning big names to make himself sound more important to people.
I had a friend in highschool, and he kept following this "popular" grade 12 kid, and he wouldnt stop talking about what this guy does and says. Most People around you can see what your doing when you need somebody elses vibe to make yourself feel good

apart from that, game has a sick voice and flow...can tell some good stories but his pointless name dropping makes him look lame

Exactly my point.He feels safe(in terms of money) and will be respected under Pac's,Biggie's,Dre's.. umbrella.He needs to go about his buisness.He needs to establish himself.I met dre,i met this,i met that.Who cares who you met.Ask dre,what he really thinks about you, he'll probably say fuck Game,im only there for buisness.That might be exaggeration but you know what i mean.Its like he puts them in uncomfortable situation,they have no choice but to say nice things about him after all the ass kissing he does to them.

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
^
i know what you mean. Game needs to solidify himself...he needs to think of the long run, 15 years from now when he finishes rapping, does he want people to remember him as the "guy that always rapped about other mc's like he had a crush on them"?

and yes its true...when you publicly kiss every big producers/rappers ass the way he does...they have no choice but to say good things about him. Its like he is trying too hard to make friends or something..
and as much as people hate on 50cent, atleast he has his own identity, where game doesnt really have one

i just hope he stops with all the bullshit attention seeking and focuses on telling stories, then he will get alot of respect from me and many more

_carmi

me, myself & us
Sarr said:
i dont know if he is a biter...this is what he is though;

he's like a grown up version of a kid in school that would run around telling people "you cant hit me....i met (dr dre) yesterday, and dr winked at me and i think by that he meant if anyone messes with me you messing with dre".

then he would run off somewhere else and start saying "dont talk to me like that, im like (2pac) its me against the world, and like biggie im ready 2 die while doing doggystyle and listening to the chronic, beyond a reasonable doubt!!"

and then he would run off and just keep mentioning big names to make himself sound more important to people.
I had a friend in highschool, and he kept following this "popular" grade 12 kid, and he wouldnt stop talking about what this guy does and says. Most People around you can see what your doing when you need somebody elses vibe to make yourself feel good

apart from that, game has a sick voice and flow...can tell some good stories but his pointless name dropping makes him look lame
lmao

for real Game has madd talent; but hell neva be as good as he coulda been wit 50 and dem G-Unit boys. Same goes for dem; they will neva be as good as they coulda been wit Game on the squad. This one blood joint has some kinda hott verses and a OK beat but the song is put together like shyt. The lyrics dont drop around tha beat very well and Game raps in the same tone for most of tha song...the only time he switches it up is in tha 1st verse wit tha "Its OK" line. And yeh im sick of tha name droppin.

Anotha thing he sez sumthin like "50 u aint ridin wit Dre no more" which def could be true, buh then its some ironic shyt - 50 is the one signed to Aftermath and Game's wit Geffen now; so i wanna no wats up wit that whole deal.

so yeh anyways G-Unit slippin Game slippin' - they'd still be on tha rise if they was togetha.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.