Game - Its OK (ONE BLOOD) VIDEO

u saw the pic at the ending..black and white pic, him topless wit all em tats and his head is facing right..

looks like the pac pic until the end of time

just wanted to share not saying hes biting pac or nothing

This man is a clown.He has nothing to say.Nothing whats so ever.
All he does is make hard expressions and looks and all he says is west side,pac,dre and westside and westside again.I dont know how can people take him seriously.

MuzlimG said:
u saw the pic at the ending..black and white pic, him topless wit all em tats and his head is facing right..

looks like the pac pic until the end of time

just wanted to share not saying hes biting pac or nothing
http://i8.tinypic.com/25aozds.jpg
Plz.He has written 'bitter' all over him.He can't get enough organism mentioning Pac time after time.Its like,since i don't have anything to say and i suck so much,i'll start mentioning famous rappers names and that will get me respect and people will start buying my cd's that way.Its not a guarantee platnium,but its enough to get me few dollars.

Guy needs to have done brain makeover or pimp my brain..If neither still won't work have him say something productive,then he needs to be painted top to bottom,and put in garbage bag and thrown away like useless object.

S. Fourteen

Bachaveli said:
Guy needs to have done brain makeover or pimp my brain..If neither still won't work have him say something productive,then he needs to be painted top to bottom,and put in garbage bag and thrown away like useless object.
He's made a few tracks with meanings but why would he want to concentrate on that? He's trying to make money so he's going to make flashy songs.

Bachavelli, you're one of the many people who are turning this guy into 50 Cent. Not a lot of artists get as many passionate hate...

fagish the guy makes some nice songs other than that why should you care about him, people without a life always complain about other peoples life

What was the sign that Junior Reid was throwing up at the end (like a diamond)? I remember Prince Ital Joe and Pac putting their hands together to make that sign in this pic of the two of them from the 2 of Amerikaz Most Wanted video shoot.

saltynuts said:
He's made a few tracks with meanings but why would he want to concentrate on that? He's trying to make money so he's going to make flashy songs.

Bachavelli, you're one of the many people who are turning this guy into 50 Cent. Not a lot of artists get as many passionate hate...
Peoples obsession with money.You rather make a lot of money and be uneducated then be educated and make less money.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
saltynuts said:

I agree. He has made a bunch of songs with meaning before, his album was half half like most albums are nowdays between flashy songs and songs that actually say something. Most of the mixtapes have been fuele by beef, so songs are flashy but because they need to be when you're battling someone, plus they are just mixtapes.

The Game is ill, and really he has gotten a lot better flow wise since his first album so I think the new one will be ill.

Bachaveli said:
Does he not really look like a real clown?The one you see in circus?
Are you trying to listen to his music or fuck him?

bachaveli you call me a hater lmao god damn are you jealous of the game or somethin? if you don't like him stop tryin to make a crusade against him and shit this isn't the middle ages get a life

Major lack of booty-shaking in this video, and it's kinda refreshing, I gotta say. It seems every video nowadays is pretty much about ass, it's nice to see a gritty video again.

Plus, Junior Reid is the SHIT, if you don't know who he is, do your homework!

DOPE VID! and as mentioned by candeeman refreshing to see no bitches all over the place. nice concept with junior reid on the roof and the setting of the vid wit all the essays and shit was just class!!!

2Pax

shinehigh said:
Not according to the end of the song ... They said they did the video cause the song blew up big
And The Game also says in this song, "This ain't a single it's a warning till my album drops".

Bachaveli said:
http://i8.tinypic.com/25aozds.jpg
Plz.He has written 'bitter' all over him.He can't get enough organism mentioning Pac time after time.Its like,since i don't have anything to say and i suck so much,i'll start mentioning famous rappers names and that will get me respect and people will start buying my cd's that way.Its not a guarantee platnium,but its enough to get me few dollars.
Biter? No. All he's doing is paying homage to those who in his eyes are legendary rappers.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.