Game "I Leaked my album"

well i think it's hurt him frankly because like it has been said the dirty version is up too. i mean a lotta people arent gonan buy it when they have it on cdr already. i'm still gonna buy it. just because i think that if i like someone it is only right to support their stuff especially if it is good. i mean frankly i think a lotta shit out now sucks ass and i wouldnt waste my hard earned $$ on it. but i think if you like someone you should buy their shit regardless of whether it has a bonus dvd or bonus music on it. just my feelings

I mean sure you leaked it Game. I guess that's why 2 days after the clean leak, the dirty came out. :rolleyes:

Game is full of shit. He needs to stop lying so much. He's just trying to be cocky and he won't fool the internet downloading generation with the leak lie he made up.

I like Game, but he needs to chill. He'll sell regardless. Doctor's Advocate is a modern day classic.

People who will only get the leak and not the CD are the same people that are just going to download once it gets released

leaks [as COMMON as they are these days] really dont hurt artists that much (then again if we never had them, it would much better for artists)

people who were going to buy it, are going to buy it. regardless of leaks.

_carmi

me, myself & us
i like to listen before buying. thing is, i never really feel that an album is really worth my money. 75% of today's music is crap and i usually like 3-4 songs on a whole album. i don't see myself spending money on something i won't like.

if there music was quality, they would have money. it isn't, they suffer. i won't spend some money for them. i have no pity for them.

btw game's leaking idea is retarded. expecially nowadays everything is leaked.

_carmi

me, myself & us
i like to listen before buying. thing is, i never really feel that an album is really worth my money. 75% of today's music is crap and i usually like 3-4 songs on a whole album. i don't see myself spending money on something i won't like.

if there music was quality, they would have money. it isn't, they suffer. i won't spend some money for them. i have no pity for them.

_carmi

me, myself & us

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.