Game... I don't get it

ARon

In all truthfullness, do you think you have talent?

Anyways, do you try to disregard anything anyone says. Someone said he has a nice flow, which I would also agree with, and you just have that no stop talking type of attitiude. Explain to me why he does not. Explain why you think he has no talent. Give real answers not cus of this in my opinion horseshit that you called someone else' opinion. Cus in all reality I think a lot of people here think your opinion is horseshit. You don't know how to actaully conversate with anyone without insulting them and its annoying. Every thread you make turns into an arguement with at least one person and for what? Cus your narrow view of music solidifies your opinion more than mine? Seriously, readin through this makes you look like a hater, come with something of substance or just quit. Treat this like music, take it for what it is.

stefanwzyga

Pittsey said:
Sorry I meant banned.

Now thats funny.

I think the game is alright,and i am looking forward to his next album,but to be honest i went completly off him when i seen him in concert! I just kept thinking that this guy was a fucking twat.

the game is the shit. i love his voice, and i know that might sound corny but when it comes to rap i like guys to have a decent sounding gangsta voice (pac, dmx, ja rule, shyne just to name a few). he's hard worker constantly putting out mixtapes. i know a lot of people hate on the name throwing but thats just his style i guess you just like it or you dont. whoever thinks his punchlines are whack, ur just hating he does have some real good punchlines. and bam u need to get off the drugs bro u arent even a 1/10th as talented as game. and above all yes he knows how to sell records because he knows how to promote himself through hard work and mixtapes, even if a lot of it is through beef. Dont hate the player, hate the.. oh wait.
ok im done dickriding..just wanted to throw my 2cents in.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
The fact that you get so heated with out replies shows you're a hater. You stated what you claimed is just an opinion, so let other people have theirs instead of trying to push yours down their throat.

I was gonna create an exact same thread not long ago. Game's style (like many others) is a total gimmick...its funny coz i bet if the game had come out in say the mid-90's when the west was poppin hardly anyone would pay any attention to him...he's just lucky he came thru when the west had fallen off. He is an ok rapper and i like some of his tracks but all the name-droppin pisses me right off...if he cut that out i mite consider buyin his albums

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.