Game has a new video

jbrolax said:
Actually his new cd The Growth has a few good songs on it...

Average Joe with Fat Joe and Joe
Feel It In The Air with Phil Colins
Roc Cafe with Jay z and some other rocafella guys
The Growth hasn't leaked those are old songs but on to the topic its a good single for Game to release.

ARon

I just saw this video, its not bad at all, pretty good video. He payed for it out of pocket too, as a promise to Timbo he said. But i liked the video fit the song pretty good, i like the song so this was cool.

Hot video imo. Didnt rewrite the g-unit shit out nor are there g-unot references. Just a grimey L.A video with dubs getting thrown up. Timbo shots are hella funny in it and the cuts from black/white and color shots are cool. Club fire for sure.

Theres one scene in it where someone in a car pushes Games face, and Game walks away with his kid in hand. Dont know what thats about?

.......actually they censor out "blue and red strings in their g-units". Taking out the gang references, or reebok shoes due to the hurricanes coming out soon?

theres tons of links over at boxden....i think its a hot video

gerrycurl21 said:
Theres one scene in it where someone in a car pushes Games face, and Game walks away with his kid in hand. Dont know what thats about?

I think that was supposed to be his babys mother smooshing him in the face. Then I guess, he got his son outta the car and as she drove off, he flicked her off...........Heh, I can relate to it, lol.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.