Game...'gonna bring back the west coast'

Shot 21

Fuck Game, he cant bring the Westcoast back. Especially being a member of Gay Unit aka the Spice Boyz. To bring the West back you need Crooked I to become mainstream and get all the real Westcoast rappers with him like Ice Cube, Daz Dillinger, Ice T, Rappin 4 Tay, E-40, C-Bo and others.

Shot 21 said:
Fuck Game, he cant bring the Westcoast back. Especially being a member of Gay Unit aka the Spice Boyz. To bring the West back you need Crooked I to become mainstream and get all the real Westcoast rappers with him like Ice Cube, Daz Dillinger, Ice T, Rappin 4 Tay, E-40, C-Bo and others.
agree!

Exodus said:
whos jason?
jason (a 17 year old guy) is Hurts' new obsession, he follows him around on every thread and rips on him about his comments on the shady/aftermath label. adding one by one to his 2-3000 posts with more useless shit each time

get off his dick,
oh yeah exodus; east coast mutha fuckas!

b-hizzel said:
jason (a 17 year old guy) is Hurts' new obsession, he follows him around on every thread and rips on him about his comments on the shady/aftermath label. adding one by one to his 2-3000 posts with more useless shit each time

get off his dick,
oh yeah exodus; east coast mutha fuckas!
Naw i cant stop...i mean...the dude makes stupid comments...and i just reply to em...btw i wanna get my posts down to 1 I asked for it...but got no reply...
I also wrote about his stupid comments..and a lil joke in this thread...damn... B hizzel ur either jasons brother or dying to get attention from him..or me...but u can go leave now

I always found it funny that this man is gonna bring the West back even though he is surrounded by East Coast rap, and he isn't shouting out the West Coast at all.He spends more time in NY than Cali.

XZibit brought the west back more than Game has, but after all the pop lovers get on his dick it will be brought back even more. I like Game but I hate society.

Game is good but he isn't Westcoast enough with the G Unit everywhere. I'm waiting to see about Black WallStreet though (Wall St. is in NYC).

Also I can't believe they shout Westside and G Unit in Great Britain.

Peace.

I dont think game is gonna bring the westcoast back, in fact he ain bringing shit back, except more gunit trash. His style of rapping is annoying, in my opinion he doesnt even sound like the "west coast" rapper. When i think of west coast i think of quick raps and straight flowing, he has a more slowed down and he doesnt fit enough words in his ryhmes, a lot of the shit you can predict what he is about to say (which would make sense because of him tryin to ryhme) but it just seems to me that his shit is predictable and nothing extra ordinary, so until im proved otherwise, im not feeling game.
peace

K D

Only person bringing back the west coast is dre, if he wants to.. i personally think hes the only one that has the power in the rap game to bring back the west. His cds are always classics and seems to bring out the best in people.. ie. SNOOP! Theres alot of westcoast dudes that just need the elevation dre brings to bring these cats to the mainstream

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.