Game...'gonna bring back the west coast'

This might of been discussed before but all this hype surrounding the game allegedly bringing back the west coast seems to me like a bit of a joke. How is one average rapper from compton plan on doing that? With Gay-Unit by his side? You tell me... am I missing something here?

One of the only ways the west coast is gonna come back strong is if Suge and Deathrow get their acts together and everyone knows that that aint gonna happen, well not back to the force that they were in the mid-90's....

So how can one nigga claim the west coast is back despite having east coast rappers pasted all over his shit and having one west coast producer on his album! Fuckin joke if you ask me! Fair enough, if the game had signed to a powerful label on the west coast with tight west coast rappers then I could believe that the west coast is coming back...but if one little nigga is claiming it then I think its a bit far fetched to say the least...

2Pax said:
Well a lot of peeps round here are starting to shout Westside out thier car windows and shit.
nah they did already b4 game...lol

WESTSIDE THUG LIFE BIATCH! GGGGG UNIT !!! they all used it b4...and still do....

2Pax

Hurts said:
nah they did already b4 game...lol

WESTSIDE THUG LIFE BIATCH! GGGGG UNIT !!! they all used it b4...and still do....
I remember hearing an argument in college once about which phrase was better to shout out, Westiside or G Unit, it was pretty funny since it came from the two nerdiest peeps i've probly ever saw.

2Pax said:
I remember hearing an argument in college once about which phrase was better to shout out, Westiside or G Unit, it was pretty funny since it came from the two nerdiest peeps i've probly ever saw.
lmao i have friends...who yell that shit im always so fuckin ashamed of em...im thinkin of startin to yell sum underground names...

2Pax said:

was this one of them :D

KosimO

On Probation: Please report break in guidelines to
His new CD reminds me more of a East Coast CD, and he reminds me more of a East Coast artist...lots of references to NYC Hats, and Air Force 1s. Also he is a member of a more east coast orientated group...

But Game is probably the best G-Unit member

Exodus said:
whos jason?
a die hard g unit/eminem/shayrecords/aftermath groupie on this...board

he is prolly gon say im stalking him..but everytime i see pic like that i think of stans and when I say stans i say jason...too bad...he isn here to reply...

Hurts said:
a die hard g unit/eminem/shayrecords/aftermath groupie on this...board

he is prolly gon say im stalking him..but everytime i see pic like that i think of stans and when I say stans i say jason...too bad...he isn here to reply...
lol change the thread name to " Game of G-Unit, which is a gangsta group located on the godly label aftermath...gonna bring back the west coast"

should work like a charm :D

Exodus said:
lol change the thread name to " Game of G-Unit, which is a gangsta group located on the godly label aftermath...gonna bring back the west coast"

should work like a charm :D
lmao he's probably trying to figure out why eminem is white and not black..thats why he is offline i guess...askin everybody hey ya know why eminem isnt black?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.