Game dating Mya??

k69atie

SicC's Love
PaulyPac said:
i bet you would, you know how it is when you got money playaz, then you get the women like tony monatana says
I would do him if he was skint, i don't give a shit about the money :D not all women are that shallow

k69atie said:
I would do him if he was skint, i don't give a shit about the money :D not all women are that shallow

may i ask y?

is it his bad boy image or the fact that he had a tounge ring(i heard bitches like it when there clit is getting licked and a tounge ring is presant)

also to awnser the question of why people say mya is a slut, well i think its becuz she dated tons of rappers.

k69atie

SicC's Love
Silleone said:
may i ask y?

is it his bad boy image or the fact that he had a tounge ring(i heard bitches like it when there clit is getting licked and a tounge ring is presant)

also to awnser the question of why people say mya is a slut, well i think its becuz she dated tons of rappers.
Lol, no it's not that i just think he is fit, there is something about him! didn't know he had his tounge pierced. i like his tattoo tear though.

k69atie said:
Lol no, i don't think mya is attractive but you guys do, same sort of thing!! i can't see what people see in her you can't see what i see in game!! lol

Katie, im gonna make a thread in thugz mansion bout u.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online