GAME}..... CALLED MC vs MC.........{GAME

Is this meant to be in regards to freestyle battles?

If so, what the fuck would possess someone to think Tupac would beat Biggie & someone else to think DMX would beat Jay? bwuhahahaha

Mr.Deuce

Mr.Deuce Wigalow: Male E-Gigolo
kurupt vs. chino xl
EDIT:
has anyonme saw dylan of da band battlin´roscoe (kurupts lil bro) @ death row office?str8 heat..´scoe killed dat nicca.

CalcuoCuchicheo said:

If so, what the fuck would possess someone to think Tupac would beat Biggie & someone else to think DMX would beat Jay? bwuhahahaha

You really think Jay-Z would beat DMX in a battle?

Didnt DMX whup him last time they battled?

linx

Staff member
The_Destroyer said:
It's muthafuckas like you that ruin this site. I swear y'all are the same person, Dante.
Yeah, mothafuckas who actually contribute to the site ruin it, right? Mean while, people who can put 2 rapper names together to see what the next person thinks is doing the site alot of good. Have fun. I agree with the whole "if you don't like it, don't look" saying, but when some stupid thread is made for the 90th time, you gotta wonder. Look, i'll even post a few names to keep this shit rolling...

Shaq vs. Shock G

CalcuoCuchicheo said:

because biggie said many times that he wasnt a free styler and whenever someone asked him to he always would say "na, but ill drop a verse"

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
What does this thread bring to the board?

There's 0 discussion. Basically just saying what rappers you like.

The 2pacboardgame is better than this. And I hate that 1.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.