GAME & 50 CENT - Hate It Or Love It Video (Link Inside)

Fortune&Fame said:
Nope, Them cats rapping at the end of the Massacre's version can't rap worth a damn
It's one the best verses Banks has dropped in a while. Yayo and Bucks were nice as well, how you can say they can't rap is beyond me.

aban said:
Love this video, its shows all the bloods and other gangsters. I hate police there always wanna arrest the game cause hes ballin. The scene at the end is Inspirational it reminds of the movie I watched last week the lion king. When the Baboon monkey held up the kings lion cub, holy shit it was crazy when the game held up his baby like that, it takes balls
Lmao :confused:

aban said:
Love this video, its shows all the bloods and other gangsters. I hate police there always wanna arrest the game cause hes ballin. The scene at the end is Inspirational it reminds of the movie I watched last week the lion king. When the Baboon monkey held up the kings lion cub, holy shit it was crazy when the game held up his baby like that, it takes balls
HAHAA

hahah am i the only one who saw pac in the game when he's on the roof without a shirt and tattoos and holding a baby, but game looked like he was acting where pac looked genuine in the brenda video.

who else though yayo's verse on the remix seemed out of place. maybe it was just me because i think yayo sounds like a smurf and is garbage and if he ever puts out an album it will flop worse than benzino's shit. imagine him going solo on a single...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online