Game - 300 Bars And Runnin.......coming soon 'Once Again I Will Be Endin Careers'

Status
Not open for further replies.
sergio castro said:
the only reason ja is in the position he is , is because eminem joined 50 in the verbal assualt.(im no eminem fan but thats what i think happend) as long as eminem stays nuetral, game and gay unit will have a good battle without any careers being ended.
^^^That and the fact that Ja did a bad song with Bobby Brown and that he was becoming real full of himself.

But anyway, Em wasn't gonna get involved until Ja called him and Dre out in The Source, talking about bringing Aftermath down <---- at times, I feel like Im the only person that remembers all this.

2pac4prez2004 said:
they might mean thursday in hong kong/japan or sum shit...8 hour delay, i dunno ama dumbfuck and its 2 am :( cant sleep

I dont think "300 Miles and Runnin" is coming out because of Interscope probably stopped Game was puttin it out. Word is, they ain't with Game at all for that shit he did at that concert.

sniper said:
http://www.allhiphop.com/hiphopnews/?ID=4479

wat a clown, he aint ended no careers, and he wont be endin any1 elses apart from his own :rolleyes:

Game ended Memphis Bleeks career along with Joe Buddens.

according to him.

this whole thing is pure stupid. I bet the game and 50 are smoking a blunt right now. This whole beef thing is fake! Its not real beef. Its just to sell records.

i got game over 50. even though the 50 on "back down" would probably destroy game. but 50 ain't got it in'em no more. if anything, the battle will boil down to banks vs game.

sniper said:
bear in mind this is the same guy who said 'if ja rule had jus shut the fuck up he wouldnt be in the position hes in now' :rolleyes:
pls also read the ahh rumours section. u think thats impossible ??
now he hasnt sold nowhere near the projected 8mil either.............how much do u think hes made for the label.

eek hes ending his own career ;)

ps 50 >> game.

he was projected to make 8 mill, wtf what crak hed told you this? and why would you believe this? he has made the most out of the g unit records camp not called fitty, so why do you think 50's soldiers don't like him

lets see how much yayo's album makes AND if by fitty appearing on his first single HELPS

7 Syns

Judging by Game's drastic album sales drop, it's evident that Game's fans are 80% 50 Cent fans. His already lost close minded fans due to his first strike against 50 Cent. If Game was smart he'd start making more industry connections and follow The Documentry up within the next 8 months to prove to the game (hip-hop game) his just as good for 18 tracks solo.

He doesn't need the beef, he needs to work harder on his writing abilities and try to shine on both verses and hooks. If he goes the beef route in 5 years we'll see him on the milk carton in XXL magazine.

peace.

7 Syns said:
Judging by Game's drastic album sales drop, it's evident that Game's fans are 80% 50 Cent fans. His already lost close minded fans due to his first strike against 50 Cent. If Game was smart he'd start making more industry connections and follow The Documentry up within the next 8 months to prove to the game (hip-hop game) his just as good for 18 tracks solo.

He doesn't need the beef, he needs to work harder on his writing abilities and try to shine on both verses and hooks. If he goes the beef route in 5 years we'll see him on the milk carton in XXL magazine.

peace.
:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.