Game - 300 Bars And Runnin.......coming soon 'Once Again I Will Be Endin Careers'

Status
Not open for further replies.
allhiphop said:
The Game seems to be preparing part two of his offensive against 50 Cent and G-Unit. The Compton-bred rapper has stated that he’s prepping a song that will “kill mother f***ers this time around.” Via his Black Wall Street site, Game stated, “About a week and a half from hittin’ the net [is] the title track ‘300 Bars N Running.’ The song will be released by this Tuesday or Wednesday! Once again, I will be ending careers with this one! Also included will be audio from Hot 97 Summer Jam in New York City.” In related news, 50 Cent is rumored to be planning his retaliation through the Anger Management Tour, which launches July 7 in Noblesville, IN.
http://www.allhiphop.com/hiphopnews/?ID=4479

wat a clown, he aint ended no careers, and he wont be endin any1 elses apart from his own :rolleyes:

You People Are Really Game Haters He Wont Be Ending Any Careers But His Own I mean You Gotta Admire Him For Not Kissing 50's Ass. I Liked 50 Better When He Was Underground Game's Flow Is Better Than 50's IMO. Bring It To Them G Unit Needs To Be Shaken Up They Are Too Cocky

Kid_Viciouz said:
You People Are Really Game Haters He Wont Be Ending Any Careers But His Own I mean You Gotta Admire Him For Not Kissing 50's Ass. I Liked 50 Better When He Was Underground Game's Flow Is Better Than 50's IMO. Bring It To Them G Unit Needs To Be Shaken Up They Are Too Cocky
bear in mind this is the same guy who said 'if ja rule had jus shut the fuck up he wouldnt be in the position hes in now' :rolleyes:
pls also read the ahh rumours section. u think thats impossible ??
now he hasnt sold nowhere near the projected 8mil either.............how much do u think hes made for the label.

eek hes ending his own career ;)

ps 50 >> game.

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
I hope 50 smacks him up. I do admire game though for not just following 50, but ide prefer to listen to 50 over game anyday

sniper said:
oh ye imma game hater ..... u mad ? ;)
Why Would I Be Mad I Aint Signed To Black Wallstreet But I Guess You Got Your G Unit Thong On :p
But Seriously I Just Think People be Hating I Mean 50 Is Real Talented He Didn't Make It So Big For No Reason I always Root For The Underdog Just Like When 50 Was Underground And He Was The Underdog Going Against Ja Rule, Sticky Fingaz & Jay-Z

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
50 and Game are kids.

Soon beefs are gonna get worn out. How are they going to sell records then? Will 50 spend more time with a pen and less in the gym or the boardroom? Will he leave music and sit back as a label head? What is Game going to do? Music is all he has.

While they put out catchy club songs they'll be succesful. Because their audience likes to dance. But they soon people are going to get bored of their antics. I already am.

Kid_Viciouz said:
Why Would I Be Mad I Aint Signed To Black Wallstreet But I Guess You Got Your G Unit Thong On :p
But Seriously I Just Think People be Hating I Mean 50 Is Real Talented He Didn't Make It So Big For No Reason I always Root For The Underdog Just Like When 50 Was Underground And He Was The Underdog Going Against Ja Rule, Sticky Fingaz & Jay-Z
:eek: ETHER SONNED no comeback for that :eek:

Shadows

sniper said:
bear in mind this is the same guy who said 'if ja rule had jus shut the fuck up he wouldnt be in the position hes in now' :rolleyes:
pls also read the ahh rumours section. u think thats impossible ??
now he hasnt sold nowhere near the projected 8mil either.............how much do u think hes made for the label.

eek hes ending his own career ;)

ps 50 >> game.
yah but game is not talking crap about eminem.

the only reason ja is in the position he is , is because eminem joined 50 in the verbal assualt.(im no eminem fan but thats what i think happend) as long as eminem stays nuetral, game and gay unit will have a good battle without any careers being ended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.