G-Unit Approach Uk Person Wearing G-U-Not Shirt.......

Fuck G-u-not I Would Have Loved If That Kid Pulled A Gun On Them Pussys And Say What U Said And Tell G-u-not They Got 2 Min To Go Back To There Car Fuckin Pussys Hate Them Niggas

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
People are already starting to wear em around here. Just saw a dude with one on the bus, 20 mins ago.

The shit is getting out of hand.

What the fuck do you expect wearin a shirt like that? Thats a straight up diss to 50 and his crew. If I was a famous rapper (no matter how much $$ I had) and saw some random kid who thinks its cool to wear somethin like that chillin on the corner, I'd probably get out and fuck with him. Famous or not, 50 ain't from fuckin' Birmingham wherever, I woulda done the same exact thing. And I've said plenty of times I don't like 50 anymore but I ain't gonna be like "I'd sue him.." and shit like that. If you can't stand the heat then stay the fuck out the kitchen.
Oh stfu, it's only a damn t-shirt. What the fucck would you care? You got millions of dollars and probally dozens of dime pieces waiting at the hotel. Only a fag would give a sh!t about some t-shirt. 50 needs to get over it and over himself because he ain't the sh!t anymore.

Militant said:
dude its not talking bout birmingham here, its a place called birmingham in detroit. either that or birmingham, alabama.
ahh shit my bad :eek:
jus figured it meant birmingham uk cos they was meant to be over here recently didnt think :thumb:

HellRazor05 said:
What the fuck do you expect wearin a shirt like that? Thats a straight up diss to 50 and his crew. If I was a famous rapper (no matter how much $$ I had) and saw some random kid who thinks its cool to wear somethin like that chillin on the corner, I'd probably get out and fuck with him. Famous or not, 50 ain't from fuckin' Birmingham wherever, I woulda done the same exact thing. And I've said plenty of times I don't like 50 anymore but I ain't gonna be like "I'd sue him.." and shit like that. If you can't stand the heat then stay the fuck out the kitchen.
word to GOD

the whole thing sounds like bullshit... thers no way that ne1 as gangster as 50 and as gangster as Gunit would go get 15 people! and get out and waste their time over sum friggen $20 t-shirt and the saddest part is that they were 15 probably big black guys and they had 2 reach in2 their pockets b4 sum whiteboy would take off his gunot t-shirt 4em. like im not the biggest gunit fan but theres no way in hell they would do sumthing so stupid and pointless like bigdeal its a t-shirt

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.