G-Unit Approach Uk Person Wearing G-U-Not Shirt.......

Warning to Detroit youth: if you want to avoid altercations with dangerous rappers, stay away from the mean streets of downtown Birmingham.

No, really.

Birmingham resident Niles Heron, 19, says he was accosted by members of rapper 50 Cent’s G-Unit around 10 p.m. Friday, Aug. 12. (Niles, we should point out, is the son of MT managing editor W.K. Heron.)

50 Cent is a part of Eminem’s Anger Management tour, which stopped for its final show Friday night at Comerica Park. For those of you not in the know, the G-Unit is 50 Cent’s crew, two of whom made headlines last week after an arrest in New York on felony gun charges.

Heron tells News Hits that he and some friends were sitting outside the Java Hutt on Old Woodward at Merrill when a white van drove by.

Unfortunately for Heron, he happened to be wearing a shirt popularized by rival rapper The Game. The shirt read “G-Unot.” Members of G-Unit don’t dig that dis one bit, let alone four bits.

Heron says he didn’t realize that Fiddy and his folks were in town until a van drove by and someone screamed, “Fuck you.”

The van returned a moment later, Heron says, and about 15 people — apparently part of the G-Unit crew — piled out.

“They come across the street in the middle of downtown Birmingham and tell me that I have two minutes to take that shirt off or they’re going to take it off for me,” Heron says. “It was completely ridiculous.”

However, Heron says that as the men started to reach into their pockets, he decided to play it safe.

“I’m not, at this point, messing with these guys,” Heron says. “At this point, it just wasn’t going to end well.”

The shirt was handed over.

“I had a shirt on under it,” Heron says. “Good planning, I guess.”

Detective John Heppner of the Birmingham Police Department says he can’t comment on an ongoing investigation.

Heron says that downtown Birmingham is the last place he’d expected to have a run-in of that type.

“It’s just not something you hear about,” Heron says.

http://www.metrotimes.com/editorial/story.asp?id=8112

lol @ sensitivity. :D

Swollen_Member

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
The guy probably just got rushed by some G-Unit fans, but just assumed they were G-Unit cus they were black or something.

Swollen_Member said:
The guy probably just got rushed by some G-Unit fans, but just assumed they were G-Unit cus they were black or something.
Yeh Right!!!....i'd of made them real angry and get them to beat the shit out of me :D LOL then i would sue :thumb:

Swollen_Member said:
^it does sound unlikely, i dont think a multi-million dollar rapper would do that

...but if it was, fuck, let em assault you and sue em for everything they've got. talk about bad publicity for G-Unit then.

Kold

HitEmUpOutDaParK said:
^it does sound unlikely, i dont think a multi-million dollar rapper would do that

...but if it was, fuck, let em assault you and sue em for everything they've got. talk about bad publicity for G-Unit then.
Lmao exactly, but why would they have time to that shit in the first place

HitEmUpOutDaParK said:

Money would not make me an Evil Person :D

Swollen_Member

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
HitEmUpOutDaParK said:
There is no such thing as bad publicity. I wouldn't be suprised if 50's publicist made up this story.

Casey

Staff member
dude its not talking bout birmingham here, its a place called birmingham in detroit. either that or birmingham, alabama.

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
haha..go G-Unit!

i wonder which members told him to take it off..im guessin young buck was there for sure...dudes fucken crazy!

let me get this str8....

small skinny white kid vs what? 15 black men? and they have 2 reach into their pocket 2 scare him? fucking cowards...gunit bitches.

lloyd banks, young buck, or yayo driving a white van? i dont think so
still though, i dont blame the guy for taking off the shirt, its not worth getting jumped over

a

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.