fuck it, i'll say it

I really dont think it sucked, It took a little longer to grow on me, but now I listen to it more that 6ftdeep, and nightmare even more than it. Gravediggaz just rock. I agree with the score too, one of my top 5, wyclef's carnival is in there too.

Bank Robber said:
pick sickle and the shovel sucked balls compared to 6 feet deep

you gotta be kiddin me goymz
I like the production better on PS&S, I find I skip through a lot of 6FD. Generally I'm not the biggest fan of Gravediggaz anyway so take my filthy-fugee-groupie comments with a pinch of salt :D

yea pick sickle and shovels production was better... but i must admit 6 feet deep is grimey as hell... But just didnt feel it as much as pick sickle & shovel. And plus Grym was spittin some raw shit pick sickle and shovel.

ImmortalTech said:
yea pick sickle and shovels production was better... but i must admit 6 feet deep is grimey as hell... But just didnt feel it as much as pick sickle & shovel. And plus Grym was spittin some raw shit pick sickle and shovel.

He only gets better on Nightmare in a minor.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.