fuck it, i'll say it

roaches

Considering the kind of music you like, I'm not surprised you feel this way. They're both top tier albums to me, but I enjoy the rapping on the Wu album more than that on 6 Feet Deep.

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
roaches said:
Considering the kind of music you like, I'm not surprised you feel this way. They're both top tier albums to me, but I enjoy the rapping on the Wu album more than that on 6 Feet Deep.
I've always been a fan of Wu shit, i even have Cream as my ringtone for my cell phone

but whenever i hear Rza rapping or talking on 36 chambers i just get the urge to put 6 feet deep in

W210

Gravediggaz is in my top 5 all time but I still think I like 36 chambers better. And actually I think I listen to nightmare in a minor more than 6 feet deep.

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
W210 said:
Gravediggaz is in my top 5 all time but I still think I like 36 chambers better. And actually I think I listen to nightmare in a minor more than 6 feet deep.
nightmare pales in comparrison to 6 feet deep, but its got some good songs (like bloodshed)

I just loved the way poetic grew in the last 2 cd's. I understand why everyone loved him on the first album, but for me he was better on the latter 2. Dont get me wrong I love 6ftdeep.

6 feet deep is a good album, although I havent listened to it in mad long.. I gotta go with 36 though.. I still bump Cream and Protect Ya Neck whenever i get a chance..

7 Syns

Im going with 36 Chambers, I never could get into 6 Feet Deep as much as Id like. I don't even own it, I think i might go buy it when i get a chance to next.

peace.

i might be the only one that will say this, but i liked "pick sickle and shovel" mor that 6 feet deep... as far as 6 feet deep vs 36 chambers are concerned, they're both classics, but i've have to say 36 chamber is better.

.. personally if theres one wu release that is equal or even better than 36 chambers.. i'd have to say its "Gza-Liquid Swords"

~peace

Edit:

ImmortalTech said:
i might be the only one that will say this, but i liked "pick sickle and shovel" mor that 6 feet deep
I actually agree with this, I just gave it another listen so I'll revise my previous statement.

The Score > Pick Sickle & Shovel > 36 Chambers

I'll never let go of The Score, I had that album when I was 10.

But 36 Chambers > 6 Feet Deep

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.