Fort Minor - The Rising Tied

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
I have this album programmed into my stereo.

Tracks -
2 - Remember the name
6 - Where'd you go
9 - Cigarettes
10 - Believe me
13 - Kenji
16 - Slip out the back
19 - The Hard Way

Quality

Anyone watched the DVD yet? Any good? Worth the extra. I'm glad I paid the £5 extra just for track 19.

i think the cd is great, although i kind of wish "spraypaint" had made the cd, i have a downloaded version of it and it might have one of my favorite verses shinoda spits...does anyone know where you can get a retail version of "spraypaint"?

I really like damn near the whole album. I had never heard Styles of Beyond before, they came pretty tight throughout the album. I think it's real impressive that he played all the instruments that are on the album.

I've been loving what he's been doing lately. What he spits is real, and I respect him for not pulling the 50 Cent gimmick and start rapping about girls, money, clubs, etc. Sometimes though the beats are such bangers it's hard to concentrate on what he's saying.

critikaldesignz said:
I've been loving what he's been doing lately. What he spits is real, and I respect him for not pulling the 50 Cent gimmick and start rapping about girls, money, clubs, etc. Sometimes though the beats are such bangers it's hard to concentrate on what he's saying.
He probably gets alot of it from being in Linkin Park. But yeah, his whole album is pretty tight.

jbrolax said:
My favorites..

3. Right Now
6. Where'd You Go
8. Back Home - Prob. my favorite
9. Cigarettes
11. Get Me Gone
12. High Road
Have you heard the bonus songs yet? "The Hard Way" 's beat is dope as hell. And no doubt "Right Now" is the best song on the album. I just wish it was a single so a video could be made, :(

Da_Funk

Cd is definatley hot, favourite tracks are:
Where'd you Go
Remeber the Name
Right Now
Cigarettes
Back Home
Kenji

Wish my cd came with the bonus tracks, really wanna hear em lol.

Check out the mixtape by DJ Green Latern too, "We Major". Awesome track on it called "Spray Paint & Ink Pens" (think someone else mentioned it before)..

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
yayo said:
Check out the mixtape by DJ Green Latern too, "We Major". Awesome track on it called "Spray Paint & Ink Pens" (think someone else mentioned it before)..
Damn Id like to peep that, can you up it?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.