forgotten classics

Little Skittle

list cds you think are classics (or really good cds that have potential to be classics) but never get recognized (especially on this board)

i'll start out with

canibus - rip the jacker

canibus - rip the jacker is a definite classic... it doesn't get the recognition it deserves though.. its by far the best hip-hop album i've ever heard in my life.

roaches

Scarface - The Fix, it does get some recognition but not as much as it deserves. It should be mentioned in the top 5 at the
Five mics in the Source, what more recognition do you want it to get?

The Diary > The Fix, Mr. Scarface Is Back > The Fix, a couple of Geto Boys albums > The Fix, btw.

Cosmic Slop Shop-Da Family
All DJ Quik shit is underated
Dru Down-Can U Feel me
The Click-Down N Dirty
Snoop Dogg-Doggfather (I don't get why people don't vibe off this cd)
Kausion-south central los skanless
OST-Judgment night (Soundtrak to the movie, Rock and Rap mix!)

UK_Thug

Tonio1986 said:
Operation stakola is close to be forgotten.
definitely. its never mentioned as one of the best debuts, but (almost) every track is brilliant. thats one of the only albums i havent got bored with

PDT

Old Boot Camp shit, Enta Da Stage, Dah Shinin', Nocturnal, Da Storm, The M-Pire Shrikez Back, I see Enta Da Stage gettin' props these days in all tha articles out about Buck & 9th, so that's good, cuz I think that shit is one of the 20 greatest albums in Hip-Hop.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.